+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Junior Member Dextrose-525 is an unknown quantity at this point Dextrose-525's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never proven this merciful of EA.actually I never try any EA and don't requisite to use any EA.Because EA can't dispense us success. Alter exchange yourself and try to eliminate own strategy. success staleness to be become.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Blessing Back Test Analyzer

Here's a small contribution that might help some people.
    I was getting annoyed looking through backtests to find out the largest trade.
    So I wrote this small program that takes a backtest in htm format and outputs a graph corresponding to basket size and occurrences.
    Also I wanted an excuse to code a cool looking bargraph =) Try it out, just unzip and run setup, it should start after.
    If it doesn't, you may need to install the microsoft .net framework if you don't already have it.

.NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86)

I am also working on expanding it to spit out the dates of the trades, and a bunch of other reporting as I need it, I welcome any feature additions you guys might need to help testing. Just let me know what you might like to see added.

blessingbacktestanalyzev1_1.zip

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you Snoopy for the tool, this seems to be very good, I will test it the next days.

regards

4. The Following User Says Thank You to triplex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Third one:

Account Size Spreadsheet

This spreadsheet allows you to see how different settings for Grid Size, Lot size, Multiplier and Leverage affect the balance required on your account. The spreadsheet is based on the original Martingale_Level_Loss posted by ganapati on the Forex-TSD forum.
    v1.2 includes changes for a Multiplier less than one which generates a static lot size at each level.

BlessingAccountSizev1.2.zip

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi,

i have tested the setfiles also, the most of them from the homepage but it didnt at every broker, so i use my own sets for the blessing.

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi,

do you test the set-files from the homepage or do you use only your own sets? How do I setup the Grid-settings( takeprofitaray and so on)?

thanks

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

yes blessing is a martingale robot or you can use it as a martingale. This robot is good for many currency pairs. i use it with silver and gbp/usd and many more. You can post your set file easily here if you want. Then we can discuss your settings. Or post your myfxbook tradings. So anybody can see what your set ist making.

Banned JogjaCantik is an unknown quantity at this point JogjaCantik's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello,
    that is same with blessing martingale? if same i have the file code. this EA good for USD/JPY currency. if you want to know more about my blessing Martingale can contact me on inbox.thanks

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Second is it a Indicator of Equity and Balance

The indicator draws the charts of equity and balance by the data of account's history, it uses the current opened positions for updating the charts in the real time mode as well. There is a possibility of drawing the charts of margin and free margin but only by the current values in the monitoring mode.

Download from MQL4 Code Base

many more will follow

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

i have her some niceful tools once for the blessing but useful also for other eas and also especially martingale eas.

First it is the Input Resizer: edit EA/Indicator settings comfortably

InputResizer is a workaround for one of many MT4 annoyances. Today's EAs are overloaded with settings. Blessing 3 has 164 lines of input, Evolution has 312. Yet all our beloved MT4 offers is a tiny, non-resizable dialog box with a 8.5 line peephole. Majority of traders won't mind it, they set their settings once for ever and forget. But if you are one of them who test, optimize, evaluate or just play around with different settings on daily basis, perhaps you know how annoying the game with the micro-scrollbar really is.
    InputResizer is a set-and-forget utility. Once you set it up, you've done with it. Attach it to one single chart and all those peephole windows you open, in all MT4 instances on your PC/VPS, become resizable.
    There are two variants - indicator and EA, both doing the same thing. The advantage of using EA is clear; it runs in loop mode and doesn't depend on ticks. The indy does, so if you choose it for whatever reason, you will have to wait for a tick until the indy spots the window you have opened and manages it.
    The EA runs 24/7 and checks for windows every 300 msec so you will never have to wait. However, if you start your MT4 when the market is closed, you have to switch on the WeekendMode (see below).
    There's one little disadvantage in using the EA. I recommend using this variant, but it occupies a chart. It's good if you place it on a dedicated chart and leave it there for good, or at least until I code this thingy as a native Win32 tray icon application (planned soon). This will make both variants obsolete.

Setup and operational Instructions you will find here:

Setup and operational Instructions
    Last edited by Snoopy1234; 2012-02-21 at 05:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open