+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Okay guys...so i have read the blessings manual and i know how it works. its an martingale ea with different indicators for use to place a trade and it uses different kind of orderplaces. you can made all these things and many more like the grid in the settings.

i will post my settings for silver in the next time for the newest blessing 3.9.5. i will make a screenshot so you can see how the tradingstation will look like.

with these settings you can make depend on the volatility of silver 1,5% or more in one day or over 33% profit in one month. only with silver. unlikely it doesent works with gold.

The same or a little different settings will also work with oil. Fully automatically. You only must have a look only once in a month at the account.

The silver settings work very well for me since the last three month in an real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by norix View Post
    his brother was already tried it yourself? blessings do we connect the problem with ea ea if you do not know how it works
    I think we're talking about ea of a blessing, but it's nothing like it?@> -
    Yes, we must know how any forex trading EA or robot works before we are able to trust it. Unfortunately, i have not seen a 100% working robot since i started engaging in this field of forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-04)

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am using at this time mostly the fxplosion. its a simple variant of the blessing. the blessing is more efficent i think because you have indicators when the blessing will open a trade. the fxplosion is only a grid ea.

yes i do the same on my real account, i have used the blessing only on eurchf and used secondary a scalper for the same and gbpchf and then a ea on oil. its a simple grid ea that trades only in one way. but useful

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-04)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi,

ea of the explosion is a fairly simple martingaile ea of indicators without any trades opened, but after a certain grid.

The blessing is da do indicators have considerably more extensive by the exploitable. the best back I've achieved in the test ergebnisee m5 m15 timeframe and only use the cci indicator. although here too a lot of other indicators are in the hinzuziehbar blessing.

Now I'm looking for the people here might just also have relevant experience with the blessing and together we can find for certain currency pairs good reconciliations. The reconciliations of jtalon I think at least sometimes not the best. even if 99% are backtests. it still does not necessarily make for each broker and not necessarily on instaforex.

this is actually my rest. To find people with whom you can exchange heir to the blessing. Because similar results are possible as safely as in the explosion when it is used properly.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-04), saqlain khan (2020-04-21)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can see how you can trade a profitable martingale system here: https://indian-forex.com/showthread....-Expieriencees

On Demo last year over 1000% but i think the blessing is with this setup better because its more accurate because yu can use it with indicators. The explosion ea is a dummy ea with no indicators in use.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello,

i have here a free automatic tradingsystem from JTalon.

Its named Blessing 3.

Its a martingale robot and just tested from JTalon itself by different currence pairs. So have anybody tested it here? Because i never trust any manufacturer of an ea that post the setfiles. i have testet some setfiles back and any of my backtests were sometimes got to be crushed the account.

Here is teh download link: http://www.jtatoday.com/purchase.html

Do i anything wrong or have anybody other experience?

Lets talk about this EA.
    've never heard it, how if we compare with indrafxScalping ea ... if you also ever tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by mazba View Post
    I never tried this kind of EA.actually I never try any EA and don't want to use any EA.Because EA can't give us
    success.Better trade yourself and try to make own strategy.success must be come.
    ea theoretically unruk made ​​easier when we conduct transactions according to our wishes here ea .. remember not only helped her full entry without us

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, i cant upload here this EA becaus its too big. 149k. So you can get it via the link above from the original progger if you want. Its absolutely free.

I tried it on Demo with Silver and Oil with no martingaile option but a speacial script. It works on Demo but i tried it not on an Live account.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

its no hacked EA its a free one. So i can upload it. I use this ea actually on Eur/CHF It works well for this pair.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-04)

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not seen it, and this is even the first time that i am hearing of it in forex trading. I would like to use it, but it has to do with if i see many people that confess that they have used it and that it works very well for them.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to naik For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-04)

Junior Member mazba is on a distinguished road mazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never tried this kind of EA.actually I never try any EA and don't want to use any EA.Because EA can't give us
    success.Better trade yourself and try to make own strategy.success must be come.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open