+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dont have any idea fo about i beleave work hard and making time for trading ...............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear Forex friends and fellow , miry khayl mn aj tk to mn nhe dikha aj phly din sun rha forex hearing system trading . I like to the use and the way to mony pepple very tention and work full time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is the first time I've heard this strategy, I think I'll try to apply this stratige to a demo account to see what will give me. Thank you for your help

Junior Member Dia is an unknown quantity at this point Dia's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know about this type of software but these automatic software make a man dull and lazy. all the trading is carried out by automatic method and a man can not get a chance to use his brain and hidden skills

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this trading business is the trading of good experience those traders have good experience of this trading business they are getting the good income from this trading business less learner of this trading business could not get the income .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Muhammad Ahmadmadni (2017-09-09)

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i never proven this merciful of EA.actually I never try any EA and don't requisite to use any EA.Because EA can't dispense us success. Alter exchange yourself and try to eliminate own strategy. success staleness to be become.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wassa99 For This Useful Post:

Banned asim.bashir is an unknown quantity at this point asim.bashir's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear friend.....You gave us a good ting and saw it but i do not use Ea in my trading because i like to trade with manually because i want to be a successful manual trader in the Forex market and for this i have to learn about this market which i can get by only manual trading. ..thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to asim.bashir For This Useful Post:

Member eshaa is an unknown quantity at this point eshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jii han maine is ka suna hai is ko use bhi kia hai lakin maine is ko use bht kam kia kun ke jab is ko maine acticve kia tu is ne usi waqt buying aur selling ak hi point par kar li. tu mujhy samjh nahin ayi aisy mujhy profit kase ho ga kun ke aisy u nas lo hi ho sakta hai profit nahi ho saka ak profit ak lo tare we earn nothing.

Senior Member eurofab is an unknown quantity at this point eurofab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine iss robot ka name nahe suna mager iss kya bare main janta bhe nahe hon robot trading jahan per ap ko profit daiti hay wahan per ap ko loss bhe day sakti hay iss bat a bara khas khayal rakhen ap aur musalsal apni trading ko look kertay hian aur jahan per ap ko market dangerous lagay ap foran say phly ap sare orders ko close ker dain

13. The Following User Says Thank You to eurofab For This Useful Post:

Senior Member chahredine is an unknown quantity at this point chahredine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its different to find good settings. I am looking about the atr and amr of the currencies or metals and then i do backtests with theses settings as well. If the backtests are ok then i turn the backtest into a forwardtest.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to chahredine For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open