+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have found many ea free and most of them disappointed me. But blessings are different and I use them in my direct trade. I like to use martingale in my own way. And blessings give me that opportunity. I use it at Eur / usd and gbp / usd. Try with MA and MACD. MA 200, remote ma -100, default is macd. LAF =, a lot. -01, multiplier-1.5, GAf-0.4, automatic cal = false, stop loss - 200. setcountarry- 3,2,2,2. gridsetarry-55,110,115,160, but arry set -10,15,15,15. and the rest of them are not polite. I use Blessing-3v 3.9.6. Try. if anyone needs a set file I just give me a message. thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

cilor (2019-06-29)

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,650 Times in 13,865 Posts
    yes am haerd blessing of forex trdeing am b=very thank ful forex trdeing bcz he make my life very eassy and thank ful to you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think blessings are a powerful tool. As Snoopy1234 says, it saves a lot of time because most of us have to work or sleep when the market is running, often you don't have time to trade in a continuous strategy which is absolutely necessary. Or you have to change the TF, I think most traders trade in wrong TFs and will lose their money.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to king shalman For This Useful Post:

korong (2019-06-19)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The blessings are EA complaints, and the ea grid (or you can use it as a martingale too if you turn on the multiplicator). But this is a grid that is a little smart because it will vary the distance of the grid and you can use different indicators to tell it the trend. but I don't dare to use it in real accounts and, I am a newborn baby in the world of forex trading. I don't know much about this system. I have had so much interest in hearing about Blessing a long time ago. Please let me know and also please give a brief suggestion about Blessing 3. Please tell me what terms & conditions are needed to use Blessing 3. I am very interested in learning about the same thing. Waiting for your sweet voice.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you use the Centaccount on Instaforex, you can trade with a very small amount of money. If you find a good way with the market start to start trading so you can make a lot of money in a very short time to make your account bigger. Only $ 100 is a safe amount in one cent account. With a risky setting you can multiply it every week. So I don't think that anyone can duplicate accounts at rangemarkets every week in manual trading. I think blessing is good, it works well if you have the right settings. Some settings posted on Jtalon. So Blessing EA is completely free to use. It might be good and there will also be a better ea on the market but I have never found a better ea that is free to use and so complex the blessing method.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I asked Nevsykthira why so many traders sought automatic trading and were also loved. Yes, there Xbert gains fictitious advantages, but of course the benefits run very fast every time because he does not like the human mind can not avoid rapid movements in the market and news that the market moves tens of points or even hundreds in seconds actually I am not automatic trading best but in many ways thank you very much for your love that is beneficial to people and ea theoretically to be easier when we make transactions according to our wishes here ea ... remember not only help him enter fully without us

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ea theoretically to be easier when we make transactions according to our wishes here ea ... remember not only helps it enter fully without us and Blessings EA has long heard its greatness, but for now I think the condition requires further development of the EA coding itself, because the logic of EA runs technically, so seeing the current market conditions requires adding scripts or confinement encoding from EA itself

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I know, I just downloaded this automated trading system on another forum, which I just tested on my MT4 platform there. Now I just set it with Parameters by the provider. If it's very good, I think I'll just share it here. and this is not another forum. This is the maker of this good ea. This is the official site. Blessings are free. EA others produced cannot talk much about them not free. We will put here the next time some good files that they run are safe backtest in Instaforex.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never proven EA's mercy. Actually I have never tried any EA and I am not required to use any EA. Because EA cannot succeed us. Change your self-exchange and try to eliminate your own strategy. success staleness becomes. and Here is a small tool (Indicator) for those of you who want to test several pairs. This will report the profit of each pair ... try it ... enter it on a chart that you don't use ... I put the set below ... I put it on the EUR / USD chart. IMPORTANT: Don't forget to enter your history tab in the MT4 terminal and right-click on a line and select All History ... do this at the beginning of each month!

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Okay friends ... so I have read the blessing manual and I know how it works. this is a martingale ea with different indicators to be used to trade and use different types of ordering places. You can make all these things and many more like a box in the settings. I will post my settings for silver in the next time for the latest blessing 3.9.5. I will make a screenshot so you can see what the tradingstation looks like. with this arrangement you can depend on silver volatility of 1.5% or more in one day or more than 33% profit in one month. only with silver. there's no way that doesn't work with gold. The same or slightly different settings will also work with oil. Fully automatic. You only have to see it once a month on that account. Silver arrangements worked very well for me since the last three months on a real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open