+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 86 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Heiken Ashi Strategy.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried trading with Heiken Ashi, so let's talk about it Heikan Ashi is a trend-following indicator. So this is only useful if you want to trade several trendy currency pairs. I think the pair that is not good is eur / usd. their partners have a long and good trend. I have tried trading with Heiken Ashi, so let's talk about it. and THREE LINE BREAK graphs the ASHI program changes, as well as the purpose plugin for removing noise maps. Imagine market speculators of United Nations agencies in the UK tend to have to overcome a few minutes or 5 minutes of design practice and be careful not to support noise maps. In addition, suppose you want to trade Forex and recalculate the amount of fraudulent trading signals. Then we have a card for you!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a very good system to use Heiken Ashi, I also never used it, but remember to use this period of time should be generally, because a small period of many signals is not suitable, I used to use this indicator often to be deceived by movements that do not fit in a small time frame, but after switching to a big time frame just saw an increase and I think by using this strategy with a trendy couple. So I have to modify the strategy and I can post with some new things in the next few days. And I will try harder to understand the Forex business. thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I don't know about this one strategy and also I read your whole strategy it's complicated for me, because I only use simple and easy strategies such as the demark trend line and also I use IFX_camrilla which this one indicator gives me direct pivot points and points of support and resistance to make a good position in direct trading, and I also use fundamental analysis to get more appropriate to enter positions in trading ok

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have tried doing business with Heiken Ashi, so why don't we see that idea. Heikan Ashi can be a trend following the warning. so it is only valuable if you want a trendy foreign currency business partner. I believe the negative pair is usually eur / usd. that each of their partners has been extended and is large in addition to large movements. and if I see the screenshots it's very simple but to order the order is very confusing. especially for large RSI between TF and small but I thank you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

adriani (2019-06-20)

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I use this technique and continue with 100% successful trading. This is a very good trading indicator. I have a smart version and it was modified from Haeken Ashi. Very useful and I am happy with this. When a minimum of 3 points is formed towards me making an entry and when making 3 more points by changing the direction only I close my opening position. and the trade swing to the indicator aur startegy acha hi short par jab bhi hum card for the sharp tab to the jyada indicator helps fix hai hi. If the trader is on a long-term trade, bro, bro tab is not a strategy for using the karni chahiye strategy.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can see from the graphs and / or graphs that you have discussed that your signal is based on a small craze plus it offers some extended input You might not draw almost all the factors regarding it in charts and or graphs. and playing isko samjhane ki koshish kari hi, your indicator is easy to clear hi, but the forum mein is an indicator that the clincher explains how the style is, the candlestick is correct so the indicator you use kiya jata hai, it can only go pata nahi hai, the main lekin is using hoon karta nahi.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am used to trading on Heikan Ashi, it is very permissible for me, I think it can be used. Heikan Ashi will be one of the next warning trends. Consequently, it is only useful for trading multiple currency pairs. I also believe that, but the unbelievable set is actually this EURUSD, every pair they have extended and then an extraordinary trend and also good. and to filter out bad signals from normal heiken ashi, I modified and used subtle heiken ashi instead. So that I get a clearer signal from the indicator. My tip is heiken ashi is a trend indicator, so ... it is very beneficial to be used in trend markets and is useless in a choppy or ranged market. So, make sure you trade it in a trendy market especially in active market sessions.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used this heiken ashi indicator one month before but couldn't get a good signal from it. So I think this is not a good indicator. but your analysis inspired me to examine it again. I hope this time will give me some good results and for trading that is difficult by the operator only with this indicator, this is because the shoes are the driving force, but only with this we cannot jump to negotiate with him, we have to support him with some other technical can also be used for signal confirmation.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Heiken Ashi by itself is a good indicator for beginners. As told by one teacher, After that changes color and continues 2 bars if RSI / MACD supports this step, each beginner can go with the colors "red" or "green" and make money. and, but the overall pattern in this technique is the W1-chart, so I will only focus on H4 towards W1 and W1 going to the south, so I will only briefly discuss the business. But causing your energy and lack of energy, I did not discuss this technique further.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a very reasonable way to see the market. I like the fact that you are using H4 candles and the average is to get it to get your results. I also like the size of the TP. I think you need to look at certain times where you are looking for trend changes - i.e. only at 8am GMT and midday candles because trend changes rarely occur at other times. and but the overall trend in this strategy is graph W1, so I will only trade in H4 towards W1 and W1 going south, so I will only trade short. But because of lack of time I did not trade this strategy further.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 86 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open