+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Heiken Ashi Strategy.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can see from the graph that you have shared that your indicator is based on a small broken trend and gives many of your old entery no interest in it on the graph. and again to ya boht achi or the best strategy is that the main ice becomes a loss for hota ha or the profit becomes hota ha main na bar es strategy ko is used when you move to ice koi zada fada nhi hoa ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,214 Times in 11,226 Posts
    When i used this specific heiken ashi warning one weeks earlier although can't get yourself a good signals from that. So that i thought this will not a beneficial indicators. and you analysis motivate me to help cross check it once again. hope this time it provides me a quality output.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-07-28)

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,030 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai main to samjhata hoon ki ye indicator acha to hai, lekin humare liye iske sath mein trading karna tabhi profitable hoga jab hum candlestick ke bare mein bhi jante hote hai tab trading entry badiya le sakte hai bhai.
    yes this indicators is good for us and trader understand the all trading strategies and trade use candlesticks and trader use chart patterns and trader use this heiken ashi trading strategy in trading and trader find the correct trading entry point and find the right exit entry point of market and trader must make good decision and work with good managing in trading and must use this heiken ashi strategy in their account and check the result of this heiken ashi trading strategy and make successful trading easily

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-07-19), Fiya (2018-07-23), kekbad (2018-07-18), khizar1 (2018-07-18), qasimm (2018-07-18), SANIASHOAIB (2018-07-18), yulbang111 (2018-07-18), zulfiqar5564 (2018-07-18)

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,030 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    many traders try to trade with heiken but they like other trading strategies many traders do not have the experience of this strategy that is why they do not trade with this strategy i am also trading with my own trading strategy .
    heiken ashi trading strategy is profitable when trader understand the right use use hieken ashi strategy and trader having good trading experience and trader understand the market right direction and when trader use good trading tolls and trader understand the indicators and when trader make good heiken ashi trading strategy and use this strategy in trading account then he/she make good profit and trader make good earning with their own forex trading business

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Fiya (2018-05-02), fxearner (2018-05-01), khizar1 (2018-05-03), lal765 (2018-05-02), qasimm (2018-05-01), Unregistered (2), usmanbaloch (2018-05-01), yulbang111 (2018-05-02), zulfiqar5564 (2018-05-01)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,319 Times in 20,097 Posts
    wow wonderful I like your strategyI think it is the best strategy for this time after sometime when I have maximum capital I work on this strategy forearnings maximum profit from the strategy

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes yes you are right, but the overall trend in this strategy is the chart, so I will only trade on H4 in the direction of W1 and W1 goes south in forex forum , so I was only would to trade short. But cause lack of time I don't trade this strategy any further.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pakeeza For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-04-26)

Member Omar_b98 is on a distinguished road Omar_b98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the first time i heard about heiken ashi startgey i hope you learn me more about espacily how it works and wich ponts we can use to trade with this startgey!!
    as my friend sais Heikan Ashi is a trend folloeing indicator of trading
    .so its only useful if you want to trade some trending currency pairs

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Omar_b98 For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-04-26)

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,673 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai main to samjhata hoon ki ye indicator acha to hai, lekin humare liye iske sath mein trading karna tabhi profitable hoga jab hum candlestick ke bare mein bhi jante hote hai tab trading entry badiya le sakte hai bhai.
    Forex Trading main Heiken Ashi Trading indicator thek profitable hay aor is ki Trading strategy Trader follow karay aor Trader ko candlestick ki thek tarah sy information aor Trader is indicator ki help say market main thek entry place kar sakta hay aor Trader ko chhy kah Forex Trading main heiken ashi indicator ko thek tarah sy smj kar Trading main use karain aor Trading trend ko follow kar kay Trading krain phr boht profit earn krna Trader kay liay easy hoga

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Fiya (2018-04-26), kanita (2018-04-26), lal765 (2018-04-26), qasimm (2018-04-26), Unregistered (1), usmanbaloch (2018-04-26), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-26)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kheyal sy ye strategy behtar hai forex main trading k leye ,pehly main forex main aisy he trade karta tha bher kesi strategy or bger kesi indicator k magar ab forex strategy ki waja sy asaan lagata hai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

kanita (2018-01-14), QamarXulqi (2018-07-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open