+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Heiken Ashi Strategy.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Friend, My Strategy, When I Am Nai Chalta For App Business Es Mai Kuch Pana Chate Hai For Hum KO FOrex is the right way to do it like chahi, and Haiken ashi is useful for swing trading, I agree. But I don't use haiken ashi as an indicator of trade because this is a bay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy is good for knowing support and resistance and from support and resistance we can imagine the perfect market trends and place an order with that assistance. Now I have also decided to use this indicator. It looks good to me, thank you for sharing your work and Indicators can be traded on trade traders, and when traders find jobs, and don't understand suggestions, it's not easy to use suggestions from different sessions, I will use them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether this strategy can benefit us, we will use this strategy and however this strategy will be tested we will use demo accounts first and following this strategy will prove useful for me. and but I cannot change my name because I can change my name and I will be able to send you to the main entrance and exit and if you do not follow it you must do the same faida hoga bhaiya.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not sure how much I am trying to say that I am not sure what I do not focus on that trend is the best way to spread the trendline, but I do not know what I can do because I have lost some of my losses. If you want to know more about your time, but you have a lot of time left to buy it, then you have a lot of money that you can buy from your trading company so that you can make a profit by reducing the trading of your trading and you can make a decision about how to make a payment. .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bumbung For This Useful Post:

ubifx (2019-06-30)

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this good strategy I've used heiken aishi but as another strategy I can't master it and don't get much from it maybe I don't have much knowledge about it so hope you will explain in more detail about this heiken aishi strategy so that I can learn and use it for more advantages and ek samay tha main jab heiken ashi you use kiya karta tha iske sath mein MA indicator bhi Add karta tha lekin abhi filhaal play iska use because band kar diya hain chart mein candle identifies mein kafi hota problem tha

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a very good method for using Heiken Ashi, my spouse and I also of course don't work with it, but make sure to use this time-scehdule in particular, because the smaller time-scehdule is a lot of inappropriate impulses, my partner and I work when working with signals that can often be deceived only by moving which usually does not integrate this time-scehdule smaller, but after switching to time-scehdule it is substantially new to observe the increase.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to darakan For This Useful Post:

sinjo abe (2019-06-26)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried to trade with heiken ashi, so let us talk about it Heikan Ashi is a trend folloeing indicator.so its only useful if you want to trade some trending currency pairs. I think its not good pairs are eur / usd.that all pairs have long and good and good trends. If there is a sign from trader to every indicator that the trader of the trader can read it, he is not able to download the trader's indicator, but he can use it for the same purposes. .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

yajna (2019-06-27)

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swing the trade to the indicator aur startegy acha hi short par jab bhi hum card for the sharp tab to the jyada indicator helps fix hai hi. If the trader is on a long-term trade, bro, bro tab is not a strategy for using the karni chahiye strategy. and this system tends to be for long-term traders. we use a weekly time frame to analyze and enter on H4. This is not suitable for me. I usually use Haiken ashi during the M15 period for my analysis, then I use the M5 TF entry. Haiken Ashi is indeed a strong indicator

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dede oioi For This Useful Post:

sapiyar (2019-06-27)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Heikin-Ashi technique is very useful for making candlestick charts easier to read - trends can be found more easily, and buying opportunities can be seen quickly. The chart is constructed in the same way as the normal candlestick chart, with the exception of the modified stem formula. When used correctly, this technique can help you see trends and trend changes that you can use!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

silsilah (2019-06-28)

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is a fairly reasonable way to investigate the market industry. I like the truth that you are using an H4 candle lamp in addition to the average everything out there to get your results. I also like how big the TP is. I think you should check the time you want to change trends - web browsers: enough at 8 am GMT glowing from candles besides glowing at midday from candles given that changes in trends almost never appear on other occasions.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to marzuki For This Useful Post:

olivia (2019-06-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open