+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Heiken Ashi Strategy.

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Heiken ashi is not the chart pattern but it is candle sitick style. Normally candle shows red or green but in Heiken ashi candles shows the over trend or average trend of the day in one candle if you are using 1 D chart. Its help to find the difference in price trend changed or in price correction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sajjad1974 For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-07-28)

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi
    Beautiful brother, explanation and thank you for your efforts
    The muffing indicator is very good I especially rely on in entering
    And out of the market because I see it from the best indicators exist
    We wish success to all, especially beginners to these topics

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for this indicator, i think it is very interesting, i will try to apply them on a demo account several times, to see is what its gives, and i think it is very important has tried

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi brother . how are you and thank you for nice post and thanks for sharing...till now i have not used heiken ashi indicator but today from your useful post i have chance to learn about it and to know more about it...and also as you have said use only in high time frames and i found that there are not so much false signals in it as when we compare with small time frame like 5 minute..
    thanks.

Member ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are proper, however the standard fashion in this method is the w1-chart, so i can simplest trade on h4 in the route of w1 and w1 is going south, so i best could to change brief. But motive loss of time i do not alternate this strategy any in addition.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ramzan003 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-29)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can see from the chart that you have share it that your indicator is based on small broken trend and it give many long entery you do not draw any thing about it in the chart.

Banned Baig haris is an unknown quantity at this point Baig haris's Avatar
    Thanks
    The USD traded mixed on Thursday, as traders squared positions in the aftermath of a more hawkish-than-expected FOMC outcome, with the main takeaway being the increased rate hike expectations for Dec; optimism for a more aggressive tightening into 2018 is also on the rise. Against the Euro, the US Dollar gave back some of its gains, retracing over 50% of its Wed's decline to touch a high of 1.1940

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders try to trade with heiken but they like other trading strategies many traders do not have the experience of this strategy that is why they do not trade with this strategy i am also trading with my own trading strategy .

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had this system and I tried to test it but I couldn't get any good result in it and then I left trading using this system and after seeing the strategy you told I want to try it once more and lets see what can I get out of it. I know many people find this strategy quite useful in their trading but I don't know why I can't find it useful in my trading but definitely will retest it now.

Banned shahbaz165 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz165's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is true that by using this strategy with a trendy pair. So I had to modify the strategy and I have been able to post with some new stuff in the next few days. And I'll try harder to be able to understand the Forex business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open