+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 302 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Man & Woman have different trading style?

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,676 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Saba Abbasi View Post
    men our women are same in the Forex both are hardworking
    A hard worker can earn money in this field of Forex trading ,and its very easy way to earn money,
    Forex Trading main both ko Trading main hard working karana chhy aor woman aor man kay Trading style different maybe hon gy but Forex Trading main both ko market ko thek tarah say understand kar kay Trade karna chhy aor Trading main right methods Trading kay use kar kay Trading say good earning possible karna chhy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-30), FOREXMAN (2017-10-26), incomejobs (2017-10-21), kanita (2017-10-22), punjabpolice (2017-10-21)

Banned Saba Abbasi will become famous soon enough Saba Abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    men our women are same in the Forex both are hardworking
    A hard worker can earn money in this field of Forex trading ,and its very easy way to earn money,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Saba Abbasi For This Useful Post:

batool (2017-10-21)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere bhai forex ke trading main trading ka style same he hota hai but experience or knowledge important hai man ho ya phr woman ho jo forex ke trading main hard work krta hai wo forex ke trading main sucess kr skta hai trading main learning important hai agar ap log chate hain ke trading main earning ho tu learn kro tu he earn kr skte ho trading main

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-21), alizubair (2017-10-22), amirjaved (2017-10-21), ayeshapak (2017-10-22), batool (2017-10-21), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-22), jhoradpak (2017-10-22), kanita (2017-10-22), rafictn (2017-10-22), rehanayaz (2017-10-22), yulbang111 (2017-10-22), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trafficking in men and women is different because Men will trade the amount they want,
    but what you mean is that women will trade better as it is. All work or trade depends on knowledge not on gender,
    so I must say skillz is required in every job
    CMIIW

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact my dear, I clearly think it is no double that Forex is an online smart business not a sex indicator. Those invest and trade in forex are same here. It does not matter you are male or female both ate woelcomed in forex. Strategy would be different from man to man.It does not mean there is a specific difference between man and women

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, Its no double that Forex business is same for everyone men or women . Forex business is the world best independent business ,because men and women both can do this business at home, office or anywhere of the world . Demo and real both trading system are same for men and women

Banned r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    Theres absolutely no doubt in my mind that women and men have different trading styles. Heck! I cannot find someone with an identical trading style like mine and Im sure that neither can you. Being unique is a marvelous thing and I have a feeling that in this line of work, the upper hand comes from creativity and uniqueness.

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe men and women have no different system . Forex market are always same for everyone . Forex is a online business and there are no different for old or youth and men or women . This business is open for all people . It's a really big opportunity for women who want home type earn source

Junior Member amayas is on a distinguished road amayas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi everyone,

What do you think your idea about trading process of Man & woman who do you think is best trader, me i say is yhe man

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, trafficking in men and women is the same and I really have to say that forex trading
    is not a business that works and identifies your gender that you male or female just gives you the advantages and disadvantages.
    It makes no difference in trading between men and women but maybe they choose different ways or different strategies in trading and especially in forex trading ....
    becarfull

14. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

sumiati (2017-10-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 302 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)