+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 491 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 4906

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    the main benefit why most of people trading in forex because they want to get money , we can
    make much money in this business but we have to learn how to make good strategy first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member PTtrader is an unknown quantity at this point PTtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pphashif View Post

1. Trading can be done from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.

2. Huge trading volume, this leads to very dense liquidity making it easier to get in and out of positions at the price you want.

3. Flexible trading hours; continuous operation 24 hours a day 5.5 days a week.

4. Greater availability of leverage to enhance profit margins relative to account size than compare to other markets.

5. Fewer variables to consider as compared to stock or commodity trading.

I agree with all of your points for me is most important freedom, because i love traveling

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is world wide very good and favorite trading system. Many people involve this market and earn money at every day. So it have more benefits and that's way many people like it. I also involved this trading system for earning money at home and i hope it is good help me.

Senior Member mohibul_iiml is an unknown quantity at this point mohibul_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex business is a most beneficial business in online system it open 24 hours 5 days a week so every man who are a trader that the trader any time spend this market if they have PC and time but if the trader want to earn money the trader should learn lot of knowledge about forex trading and then open a real account then the trader will get profit and i believe that every trader can make profit this sector.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are so many benefits in forex trading and the most thing I like in forex trading is I can trade and get money from my home, I dont need to go outside to earn money, this is really good and relaxing bussines

Senior Member caratfx is an unknown quantity at this point caratfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are abounding allowances of forex trading and you can accomplish acceptable bulk of accumulation by trading forex and the best allotment of this business is that you charge not to accept all the time built-in in the appointment all you accept to do is a acceptable assay on altered archive and again see what is the accepted trend and the set a barter and you can go off band accumulation will be there for you

Senior Member dani123 is an unknown quantity at this point dani123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's what makes so many people want to do business forex, because of easiness given. I think even though the forex should not be run if mentally we are not mentally businesses, a lot of mental game that a lot of gambling and making people bankrupt.

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ka mujhe ek ye bahut benefit lagta hai ki har koi esko acche se learn karke apni life set kar sakta aur wo apne ghar se hei money earn kar sakta hai..forex se unemployment jaise issues khatam ho sakte hai..

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m2ndsrokk View Post
    yes everyone become a trader in order to get good money for their needs...they want to make money in every trade without any loss...maybe hard to become a professional trader...but if we reach that level...we will get everthing we want from forex....
    indeed make money is the goal of every trader in the forex business inil. So I think every trader who wants easy money in forex business, it must be realized that it is not easy. so really we should be in good dross learning to achieve excellent capabilities. so that when we actually have a very good ability in the trade, I'm sure will be able to get the money well in forex trading.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jjj2 View Post
    Forex gives profit , that is the major benefit any other benefit is minor benefit . Whatever trading part time or trading full time , the money earned from forex is what makes trader happy .
    yes everyone become a trader in order to get good money for their needs...they want to make money in every trade without any loss...maybe hard to become a professional trader...but if we reach that level...we will get everthing we want from forex....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 491 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)