+ Reply to Thread
Page 638 of 667 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 636 637 638 639 640 648 ... LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 6669

Thread: Become a Successful Forex Trader.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by digger_jim View Post
    And that needs patience as well as proper planning. Do spend time to make plans, when you want this or when you want that, how you're gonna get here and how you're gonna get there. Without it, it's like making a journey without a proper map. You can always ask around for direction, but it sure takes longer time than bringing a map with you.
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that if we want to run a business then we should have a careful planning and if we have jumped on it, then we also need to be diligent to learn and develop our capacity to learn is by our senior traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member syedasadsiddiq is an unknown quantity at this point syedasadsiddiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think personally the best path for the good trader become successful forex trader, is to follow basic of forex trading like have the knowing of all basic concepts about the money market. To become a successful trader the commitment is also very important in your trading. Just keep yourself at every part of forex trading that makes you a good and successful forex trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can become a succesful trader when you know and understand what you are doing, forex requiers a lot of time to understand and trade succesfully,its really what makes you a great trader that you should know, be acurate and learn to take even the smalest amount available.

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pphashif View Post
    Most peoples experience in the Forex Market is relatively short and in no way profitable. They hear about the currency market and think it is an easy way to make a lot of money in a very short space of time. Now, I am not saying this cant be done, because for some this is true, but for the majority its certainly not the case. Let me explain in more detail
    In the early stages of most FX traders careers, the first forex trading decisions generally come from tips and recommendations from brokers, alert services, forum threads or sometimes even mutual novice trading friends. Then, at some point, traders decide to study the market and attempt to find the perfect system or method to trade with. I am sure you can relate to the following statement; for many traders, the Forex market and its nuances truly become an obsession that takes up countless hours of searching on the internet and books, forums and DVDs , in the hope to find the holy grail Forex trading system, which they eventually find out, simply does not exist.
    Traders develop or buy a system and start trading way to soon. Sometimes it is profitable, but when it has a few losing trades (which is normal), they change the system, read a new trading book, etc. or go back to looking for tips and advice, back to the forums, back to Google, searching for more information. After some time, and after more losses and frustration, most give up and stop trading altogether. Or, they go on the analyzing merry-go-round, keep paper trading and never get any financial success from their trading; this is the case for 90% of newbie and intermediate traders.
    A few realize that the trading method they are using is not the actual problem and the most important ingredient in their trading is actually themselves. In addition, they soon realize that a sound set of trading rules is essential to trading profitably. But if the rules are not followed, they are of no value, and an average trader will have difficulty making a profit with a good trading system. Ironically, a good trader who has skill and a good mind can make a profit with even an average system. Put simply, even with a perfect system, the human mind can stop it from making money!
    Statistics from surveys of US traders indicate that once a trading methodology is developed by a Forex trader, then 80% of the effort in trading is actually trading skills (that includes things like Forex trading psychology and Forex money management).
    When the trading system is developed and trading skills are learned, a person starts finally trading properly. Most traders encounter a setback at some stage; either the market conditions change or they dont follow their rules. However, if good money management is followed, this is not a serious problem. Often, even after winning for several months, after a small set back, many great traders stop trading to evaluate what has happened. This is often a mistake, and is again, the ever-present emotional element which plays in the back of our minds every day we trade. Its a mistake to interfere with the consistent day to day trading routine, even in the face of losses, the trader has to press on and believe in what they are doing.
    Here some common traps that traders fall into, this is where the real decision about the traders future is made:
    1. They stop trading all together
    2. They find a new system, read a new book, and do another course. This can go on forever and successful trading will never happen.
    Or
    3. They evaluate what really happened. Mostly it will be that market conditions had changed or they didnt follow their rules.
    The the forex traders who go on to achieve greatness:
    (a) Monitor the markets and start trading again but trade small amounts and dont force trades, they then resume trading normally once they get back on track.
    (b) Wait for market conditions that suit their trading style.
    This is an important process to go through. Most traders go through this experience 2 or 3 times before they develop the skills to achieve their trading objectives.
    Trading success is a result of consistency, discipline and patience and most importantly self belief When you have a forex trading plan that involves clean price action strategies, and that is built on practical workable parameters and it suits your personal and financial requirements, and you stick to it, then your Forex trading will become more enjoyable and more profitable.

learn forex traders are usually for beginners often make the fatal mistake early with high confidence plunge into the real account without regard to good and bad market movement is erratic ... it is this which should be considered in order not to fall too far to be in forex market

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boniez View Post
    You will need a very long time to be successful in trading, as forex trading is not an easy journey where you will require experience and also have a long journey to success.
    And that needs patience as well as proper planning. Do spend time to make plans, when you want this or when you want that, how you're gonna get here and how you're gonna get there. Without it, it's like making a journey without a proper map. You can always ask around for direction, but it sure takes longer time than bringing a map with you.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will need a very long time to be successful in trading, as forex trading is not an easy journey where you will require experience and also have a long journey to success.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Becoming a successful trader is the ultimate aim of every body who has become involved in forex trading. As a forex trader or anybody involved in any business endeavor, success and profitability is the ultimate reward, that is why we cannot undermine the necessity for learning and sticking to the rules of forex success. One way to become successful in forex is to learn from those that are already successful. In following their footsteps we can avoid mistakes that they made in their early stages of trading.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's important to realize that successful will need time in any business so don't ever think if we could become successful forex
    trader in short time. It's important thing to know if all successful will need process so there is no instant way to make a lot
    of profit in forex trading.

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yulianto470 View Post
    I also sometimes learn from some of it a few forums and ebooks that never learned to give my friend some stage but I have not yet understood.
    of yanng not understand my question to a friend, and finally understood apart from the ebook and others we learn from one's experience also
    I just learned on this forum and other forex forum, other than that I just learned from the experience of my trade, and all this can make me get money from my trade.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zafar3536 View Post
    I use some books and forex learning websites to gain knowledge about trade.i hope i can be successful if i go on my learning.Besides i use www.********.com to learn trade well.
    I also sometimes learn from some of it a few forums and ebooks that never learned to give my friend some stage but I have not yet understood.
    of yanng not understand my question to a friend, and finally understood apart from the ebook and others we learn from one's experience also

+ Reply to Thread
Page 638 of 667 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 636 637 638 639 640 648 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)