+ Reply to Thread
Page 583 of 667 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 581 582 583 584 585 593 633 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 6669

Thread: Become a Successful Forex Trader.

Senior Member Ryad is on a distinguished road Ryad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To become a successful forex trader means you are discipline to trade the market with knowledge and experience, without fear and be consistent in making profits. A successful trader never mind losing money in forex because he knows the market is the master.So, a beginner will take that loss as negative, while a professional and successful trader will take that as an advice, better be sure before trading the pair, see if it is not ranging. Learn from the mistake and carry on to the next trade while forgetting this loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member singh adnan is an unknown quantity at this point singh adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pphashif View Post
    2. They find a new system, read a new book, and do another course. This can go on forever and successful trading will never happen.
    I think you can not repeat this step, especially for find a new system oftenly. It just make a mindset in your brain that there is a holygrail out there, a system that can make you profit greatly. There is no such thing like that. It is not about trading system actually, it is about how you read price action, how you read price movement. It is the most important thing than you change your trading system again and again.

Senior Member trader bank is an unknown quantity at this point trader bank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always believe if you need to be a profitable Trader after that need to have far better know-how relating to Currency trading strategies and also dollars operations. Likewise have to have a give full attention to that that has a fortitude.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    get success in forex is a dream of every trader, but it is not easy to find success, we need experience and a good forex education, capable of mastering trading psychology trading in order to maintain mental damage, which causes us always eager to get as much money in forex

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    successful hony me tora wqt lgta hy esly aap start din se he eske wish na kry...i mean to say k jub koi trader start me new hota hy toh us pe pressure hoti hy k me kb dosry traders jesa hunga toh es me jald bazi na kry oor wqt k wait kry and keep learning must hy..

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me success hone me time lagta hai so learn jada se jada kre or basic knowledge bhut jaruri hai agar apka basic knowledge about trading acha hai to aap bhut acha trading kar sakte hai jada se jada practices demo account me kare . hamesa trading ke samay stop loss and take profit use kare .

Senior Member shaon is an unknown quantity at this point shaon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wants to be a rich man that's why I am in Forex.Forex can make me huge money.Forex can make my dreams true.Only Forex can help me.Forex is my way of making my dreams come true.I think Forex can make my dreams true.I wants to be a successful trader and earn huge money from Forex.There are no limitation.I will become a successful trader one day.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    discipline is very important.Traders need to train and discipline themselves to control their emotions especially greed and impatience because these two are the most common factors that lead to huge loss.

Banned Santa Shila is an unknown quantity at this point Santa Shila's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is too difficult to control, but success might be able, after a few years in this business. This is the reason because it is not money any product so it can wait.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes indeed, it was trading demo account is very important for our learning process to be more familiar with forex trading conditions and further enhance the capabilities of our trade. Therefore, I agree with you, that to be successful in forex business, we should really learn a lot in the demo trading account, so it going to make us more familiar with the forex market conditions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 583 of 667 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 581 582 583 584 585 593 633 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)