+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 667 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 623 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 6669

Thread: Become a Successful Forex Trader.

Senior Member blitzkrieg is an unknown quantity at this point blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    becoming a successful trader is the dream of all trader in this business and i think everyone will agree with me about
    this subject. but the way to become a successful trader is not easy. sacrifices must be done to succeed and it also takes a lot of time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is one of my dream..to become an expert trader in my life.. and I am ready to make any sacrifice.. this is why I started trading full time.. quit my day job.. sitting everyday infront of my computer for 10-14 hours daily.. Because I knew that oneday my hardwork will pay me really well.. all I need to do is keep learning more and more about this market..
    Searching Myself...

Banned mithun is on a distinguished road mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    we know every traders that forex is a profitable business to us,for this reason we can become a successful forex trader,but we need to know good trading strategy and good trading experience about forex trading market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bceharun is an unknown quantity at this point bceharun's Avatar
    Thanks
    become successful forex traders you will need to learn about forex market and maintain the forex rules and also good money management. without learning and knowledge about forex can not success in forex, demo practice is another way to become success. so want to successful then you have to more knowledge and experience.

Senior Member sharifhasan is on a distinguished road sharifhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pphashif View Post
    Most peoples experience in the Forex Market is relatively short and in no way profitable. They hear about the currency market and think it is an easy way to make a lot of money in a very short space of time. Now, I am not saying this cant be done, because for some this is true, but for the majority its certainly not the case. Let me explain in more detail
    In the early stages of most FX traders careers, the first forex trading decisions generally come from tips and recommendations from brokers, alert services, forum threads or sometimes even mutual novice trading friends. Then, at some point, traders decide to study the market and attempt to find the perfect system or method to trade with. I am sure you can relate to the following statement; for many traders, the Forex market and its nuances truly become an obsession that takes up countless hours of searching on the internet and books, forums and DVDs , in the hope to find the holy grail Forex trading system, which they eventually find out, simply does not exist.
    Traders develop or buy a system and start trading way to soon. Sometimes it is profitable, but when it has a few losing trades (which is normal), they change the system, read a new trading book, etc. or go back to looking for tips and advice, back to the forums, back to Google, searching for more information. After some time, and after more losses and frustration, most give up and stop trading altogether. Or, they go on the analyzing merry-go-round, keep paper trading and never get any financial success from their trading; this is the case for 90% of newbie and intermediate traders.
    A few realize that the trading method they are using is not the actual problem and the most important ingredient in their trading is actually themselves. In addition, they soon realize that a sound set of trading rules is essential to trading profitably. But if the rules are not followed, they are of no value, and an average trader will have difficulty making a profit with a good trading system. Ironically, a good trader who has skill and a good mind can make a profit with even an average system. Put simply, even with a perfect system, the human mind can stop it from making money!
    Statistics from surveys of US traders indicate that once a trading methodology is developed by a Forex trader, then 80% of the effort in trading is actually trading skills (that includes things like Forex trading psychology and Forex money management).
    When the trading system is developed and trading skills are learned, a person starts finally trading properly. Most traders encounter a setback at some stage; either the market conditions change or they dont follow their rules. However, if good money management is followed, this is not a serious problem. Often, even after winning for several months, after a small set back, many great traders stop trading to evaluate what has happened. This is often a mistake, and is again, the ever-present emotional element which plays in the back of our minds every day we trade. Its a mistake to interfere with the consistent day to day trading routine, even in the face of losses, the trader has to press on and believe in what they are doing.
    Here some common traps that traders fall into, this is where the real decision about the traders future is made:
    1. They stop trading all together
    2. They find a new system, read a new book, and do another course. This can go on forever and successful trading will never happen.
    Or
    3. They evaluate what really happened. Mostly it will be that market conditions had changed or they didnt follow their rules.
    The the forex traders who go on to achieve greatness:
    (a) Monitor the markets and start trading again but trade small amounts and dont force trades, they then resume trading normally once they get back on track.
    (b) Wait for market conditions that suit their trading style.
    This is an important process to go through. Most traders go through this experience 2 or 3 times before they develop the skills to achieve their trading objectives.
    Trading success is a result of consistency, discipline and patience and most importantly self belief When you have a forex trading plan that involves clean price action strategies, and that is built on practical workable parameters and it suits your personal and financial requirements, and you stick to it, then your Forex trading will become more enjoyable and more profitable.

good topic for us.I think become will be a good traders need powerful knowledge about Forex,Forex market analysis knowledge and practice experience.First time no do trade with risk you one day will become a good traders.

Senior Member rabbi89 is an unknown quantity at this point rabbi89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practical workable parameters and it suits your personal and financial requirements, and you stick to it, then your Forex trading will become more enjoyable and more profitable.

good like forex forum indian good

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we learn everything about forex and trade properly not by greedy than we can be successful forex trade.

because i think nothing is impossible

Junior Member juned is an unknown quantity at this point juned's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, all traders expect to succeed in the forex trading market is sir, and the problem is how to best find themselves successful in the business of forex is, that's the crucial issues that must be tackled immediately

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nsr.sultana View Post
    to become a effective company, the investor must be able to endure in the experience of failing. most investors who stop, because they can not manage to keep agree to failing. thus creating them experience despairing and withdrew from this company.
    Many people in trading Forex in a long time but they can not say that he is a successful trader in Forex market. Forex success needs time and knowledge. No one can get success overnight. I think there is a lot of Forex knowledge need for become an experience trader in Forex.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become a effective company, the investor must be able to endure in the experience of failing. most investors who stop, because they can not manage to keep agree to failing. thus creating them experience despairing and withdrew from this company.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 667 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 623 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)