+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 667 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 591 641 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 6669

Thread: Become a Successful Forex Trader.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think i can always remember this and i think in other to Become a Successful Forex Trader we need to be very determine and be ready to trade without emotions in the forex market thats my opinion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your time taken to give out this analysis on how to trade and be a successful forex trader i just have to practice this in my demo trading to know the best way to go about this strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muddassir is an unknown quantity at this point muddassir's Avatar
    Thanks
    जब आप विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में सफलता के लिए करना चाहते हैं तो यह करने के लिए अपनी रणनीति तय करने के लिए आवश्यक है और उन के अनुसार चलाने चाहिए, विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के बारे में अच्छी तरह से जाना जाता है, बाजार के रुझान के बारे में जानता है, संकेतों और संकेतक का उपयोग करता है तो आप विदेशी मुद्रा में सफल व्यापारी कर रहे हैंव्यापार.

Senior Member noerj4nn4h is on a distinguished road noerj4nn4h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice article my brother,many trader not conscious that this business need more things than other business, it,s caused this business make trader as boss, so we as trader should take every decision based good consideration,
    The Power full Of Classic Strategy

please CLICK ME if you think my postuseful

Banned ahda is an unknown quantity at this point ahda's Avatar
    Thanks
    At this day, i think, become a successful trader is not a big problem again. When we compare to the 10 and 20 years ago, 198x era until 199x, with today, it's more difficult to realize the dream. When there was no good computer like today, when there was no such internet like today, when there was no forum like we are in it now. Really difficult even to get a live chart from market.
    But, we also must remember that become a successful trader is not about finding a profitable system only. there are so many traders who still getting loss while using a real profitable system from their mentor. Why? because trading is also involved person's emotion, psychologist.

Member wmopoxa852 is an unknown quantity at this point wmopoxa852's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that Being a successful trader requires lots of the times and efforts from the person, nothing comes easy in life so we must work towards our goal of becoming a successful trader. After becoming a successful trader we need to maintain the level of the earning by continuous updates of ours knowledges and the skills !!

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    right guys, it's basically the forex business is a very difficult and complicated. so as to be able to achieve success in forex business, it will be difficult. So indeed we should always through a good learning process, and do not give up on any difficulties that we have experienced. because I believe in the learning process and we strive to achieve success, we certainly will have a lot of trouble, because it must have a strong motivation.
    actually it seems to be good strategy my friend but i have to say its a little bit complex one for newbies who dont know any thing about the forex market at all so we have to know that very much my friend

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    right guys, it's basically the forex business is a very difficult and complicated. so as to be able to achieve success in forex business, it will be difficult. So indeed we should always through a good learning process, and do not give up on any difficulties that we have experienced. because I believe in the learning process and we strive to achieve success, we certainly will have a lot of trouble, because it must have a strong motivation.

Banned La Libert is an unknown quantity at this point La Libert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello be a professional trader is not easy but if we go through a serious learning will be able to master it with ease, and even this required a high patience to achieve it, may we all be able to become a pro trader.

Banned pearlyfarzana is an unknown quantity at this point pearlyfarzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i wants to be a sucessfull trader then we have to learn the market. And he have to keep patient and have to be quality of controlling emtion in trader and have to avoid the greed. Then he can be a sucessfull trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 667 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 591 641 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)