बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 633 of 633 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633
Results 6,321 to 6,325 of 6325

Thread: Become a Successful Forex Trader.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    83.46 USD
    Thanks
    I am sure a successful trader also gets a loss, but they have analysis to minimize losses, so that accumulation is profitable. if you want to be successful, you can imitate the trading strategies of successful traders. I think in this forum there are many successful traders and Being a successful Forex trader, we must first practice on a demo account for at least 14 days and get knowledge from various angles or web sit. Also contact senior people and get guidance from them. Avoid mistakes during trading. This is a great way to make a profit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. Contests
    Member radjo is on a distinguished road radjo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51.07 USD
    Thanks
    I think that someone can become a successful trader in the forex market if he learns forex well and tries to trade demos for a period to get good experience in this business and determine profitable strategies that will help him find the right signal during his trading. and in the forex trading business it is not easy to get success, it takes time and hard work to get knowledge and experience about business and then over time we will succeed in the forex trading business.

Member lionel will become famous soon enough lionel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    41.11 USD
    Thanks
    I can say that everyone wants to succeed in forex but successfully finds those who work hard on the forex market, and I see that it is very difficult to get success in forex because forex is at risk we don't have much time to learn more about forex but I think forex is a very good business for me really! and the time to trade is not enough for trading success. although the timing is very important in trade but not all, you must know what to trade before you have a target time

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    54.25 USD
    Thanks
    a strong level of confidence and positive thinking with masses of courage is the best tool for turning into an efficient trader during this market. But yes, we must first have the ability to get some smart money investments in the market to trade large cash levels, many of the benefits that might be won. and a successful trader is a trader who has gone through difficult times in their trade. and only an experienced trader and has good trading psychology, who can get through difficult times during forex trading.

7. Contests
    Member Shahid78 is on a distinguished road Shahid78's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    apko forex mein aik successful trade banne k lye is mein apko zada greed nahi karna chahe aur market ki hisab se is mein trade kare is mein apne emiotion par control karna chahe aur zada jaldi na kare is mein trade karne mein

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ntn (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 633 of 633 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633