+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 244 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2431

Thread: Which brokers are good those charge commission or those charging spread?

Banned Ladenboys is on a distinguished road Ladenboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think commision is good rather than spread cause so many broker enlarge the spread at the time of major news publication but comission is fixed and its so good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hasanmia is an unknown quantity at this point hasanmia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A few broker agents which usually never cost multiply, nonetheless they cost some payment which is often set or perhaps much like not any. associated with tons traded, while some cost multiply. I'm sure i favor the particular broker agents whom cost spreads are usually beneficial which have a practical broker agents whom cost commission rates and as well it may vary from one particular industry completely to another without notice thus broker agents whom cost multiply are usually beneficial and professionals be aware that many people must keep in accounts the particular multiply and almost nothing apart from that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member luckybegum001 is on a distinguished road luckybegum001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think broker first think about their income and they always try to get good money from forex traders,i think those take charges on spread or those who charges only in withdraw time their are the best broker , i think it is very costly for traders to gave charges on every trade .

Banned kumarkhali01 is on a distinguished road kumarkhali01's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is a good currency business.I am not knowledge of which brokers are good brokers but it is know no forex broker can give any opportunity to make currency through internet and also home based and they give you money for trade it is Only INSTA FOREX.Best of luck.................

Banned Hina is an unknown quantity at this point Hina's Avatar
    Thanks
    the agent wizard don't put the propagate have a diffrent situation than the agent wizard they took the propagate and i think the second one is the best because there is a lot of jeopardizing in the business with the agent wizard do not need a comission and maybe you fall; in a fraud agent and they took all your money

Senior Member nurulislam is an unknown quantity at this point nurulislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am definitely not information about that broker agents are usually very good broker agents however it is understand zero Forex broker can grant any possibility to produce Forex via internet and in addition home based and supplies money with regard to industry it can be Just INSTA FOREX TRADING with out other folks.

Banned hassan satti is an unknown quantity at this point hassan satti's Avatar
    Thanks
    No Spread and Commission Only Forex Broker Broker Discussion. ... Subscribe to Thread ... on forex broker with NO SPREAD and ONLY COMMISSION charged. ... i think mb trading would be your best bet they are a reputable broker ... broker that is not doing a number to them/their trading by whacking us ...

Senior Member rakaniaga99 is on a distinguished road rakaniaga99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    There are some brokers which dont charge spread, but they charge some commission which may be fixed or as per no. of lots traded, while others charge spread. Which you think are good?
    for me i would choose those broker with spread.. if you are know the analysis and can open a position accurately to those direction that can promised profit then spread is nothing and not a burden compare to the commission.. I dont like commission because on negative cut loss position also it need to be paid

Member AMIT is an unknown quantity at this point AMIT's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asadur View Post
    A minimum of regarding tiny professionals similar to me personally individuals agents who fee distributed are generally greater as it rely on amount of trading along with my partner and i noticed individuals fee commission is actually massive one which isn't going to get away from trading inexpensive regarding tiny professionals.
    i thing all the broker has the same charges , if you want to have the calculation , and you can see that some trader cuts the commission and some trader cuts the spreads , but both are same so no doubt there.

Senior Member asadur is an unknown quantity at this point asadur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A minimum of regarding tiny professionals similar to me personally individuals agents who fee distributed are generally greater as it rely on amount of trading along with my partner and i noticed individuals fee commission is actually massive one which isn't going to get away from trading inexpensive regarding tiny professionals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 244 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)