+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 244 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2431

Thread: Which brokers are good those charge commission or those charging spread?

Junior Member muhammad Javaid is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad Javaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think i like the brokers WHO charge unfolds area unit smart as compared with brokers WHO charge commissions and additionally it will disagree from one trade to a different at any time thus brokers WHO charge unfold area unit smart and traders grasp that they solely ought to detain account the spread and zilch except that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member budisis is an unknown quantity at this point budisis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ak1 View Post
    I think instaforex is overall good for forex trading because instaforex provide prepaid MasterCard, Forex Rebate, e wallet transfer, instant deposit, quick execution and acting on successful strategies and secret no one knows Ihtkronha other and among themselves.
    to survive in the forex you must control on your emotions and you must moved away from greed and trade with money management and with low risk to avoid the big loss so if you do this you will survive in forex but if you trade with greed and without money management you will loss more and ill not survive at the forex because the high risk while your trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Naseer12 is an unknown quantity at this point Naseer12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g muja ya be lag raha ha ka hama as bat ko cantro kara cheya na bus abhi tak yeh hi suna ha k jo brokers spread charge nhi kertay woh commission charge kertay hain but i really donnot know exactly about this jo commission charge kertay hain woh sahi ha jay ga.

Banned Altamash5 is an unknown quantity at this point Altamash5's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not have knowledge of which brokers are good brokers but it is know no forex broker can give any opportunity to make currency through internet and also home based and they give you money for trade

Banned ArslanKhalid is on a distinguished road ArslanKhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear hamari her trade pr broker ko faida hota hai ham trade kren ya na kren kun k forex trading business main hamari agr big invest hai broker hamary rabta kr k hamri trade ko barha k big trade kr k ham ko bhi faida deta hai...

Banned insha ullah is an unknown quantity at this point insha ullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khayal say is lehaz say insta forex broker ha sub say best hay is leay kha is broker ma ap ko aacha margin deya jata hay or acha leverage be deya jata hay per is ma app kay pasy be safe hota hay or is broker ma ap kisi be wakt pasy be nikalwa saktay ho or aap safe be rahatay ho

Senior Member ute is an unknown quantity at this point ute's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good thread, bro. I fully agree with you. I think that i am not knwledge of which brokers are good brokers but it is know no forex broker can give any opporutnity ot make currency through internet it depend on number o trades and i saw those charge commission is bihg one which does not leave trading afforadable..I charge commissions charged by brokers and traders as well, who are they, and not just keep it away from the need to spread until they know that at any time from one trade to another ..Nice trades, friend.

Banned Mr.Rock is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.Rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jiiii BHai ji Aap bilkul shi kah re hain mere hisab se to and me aapke is question se sehmat hun and jawab per roshni ddalte hue btana chahunga ki and santhush bhi hun aapke jawab se.. me btana chahta hun ki bhai kesa v achha ho sakta hain uske pas certifacetes hone chiye and wiswas hona chiye clients jayda hone chiye

Senior Member smslic is an unknown quantity at this point smslic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    There are some brokers which dont charge spread, but they charge some commission which may be fixed or as per no. of lots traded, while others charge spread. Which you think are good?
    I think Insta forex is very best broker in the world that it offers it services very well and customer friendly, it has different types of account some are spread base and some are commission base it depend upon your choice to select.

Senior Member ak1 is an unknown quantity at this point ak1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think instaforex is overall good for forex trading because instaforex provide prepaid MasterCard, Forex Rebate, e wallet transfer, instant deposit, quick execution and acting on successful strategies and secret no one knows Ihtkronha other and among themselves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 244 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)