+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 244 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Which brokers are good those charge commission or those charging spread?

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both brokers are good but the best broker is the person whose graph is spread because if he wears a spread with forex in high risk and high profit then we can recover it easily but if the broker charges a commission then we can close our entry before the commission recovers suggest to everyone Instaforex is the best broker in the world because they provide both facilities and I still believe in Forex insta where for me to join in this business I feel that this is one of my businesses that I might be able to make it as a source of my life I can and I can win with this business continue to struggle and strive to achieve good results

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are lots of good brokers who charge commissions and those who charge batteries in the forex market. But in thinking instaforex is an excellent broker, the best broker in the world, this broker gives us many opportunities, this instaforex broker is very easy, we can use this broker easily and I have not found any broker that charges fees for commissions, my broker demand me to spread. For me, I prefer brokers who charge fees to spread so you can only pay a fine if you trade rather than a broker who charges a commission.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best broker is that gives a lot of returns in it and with this we can make a lot of money with this and insta is the best for us because it has a little commission on it and I like your stockbrokers who demand progress are usually better than stock brokers who demand profit and it can also change from just one industry to the new at a time because stockbrokers whose requests are spread are usually good along with traders knowing that you only need to save in a bank account shared with anything after that.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider people who damage inheritance to be people who play bold drama from their point of view, but this sure agent that they do writers and people who entrust the distribution of heads are the safest people and brokers never act any departure so they accuse it of being inferior to us. and I do not know which brokers are good brokers but do not know forex brokers can provide opportunities to make currencies through the internet and also home based and I see that large commission fees that do not leave affordable trade for small traders.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to duki For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not the voice of a broker who satisfies brokers, but admittedly there are no Forex brokers who can release the possibility to micturate the net finished currency and also bag based and they make money for the exchange. Only INSTA FOREX and no opponents. and at the lowest for gnomish traders like me brokers the propagation bill is better because it depends on the name of the trade and I see the assignment organization is a big one that doesn't lose affordable trade for tiny traders.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, it's better to use a broker that regulates fixed spread rules, because if we use a spread spread broker, when the news is released, the spread on this pair will widen and become bigger. so, I only use instaforex fixed spread brokers like this. because I learn trading, I only use my broker Instaforex and I see that it will star if we manage to use customized trade extension accounting. This talent makes it easier for us to achieve something easier to calculate profit and death in patronage. and by using speeding giving, we are not beaten to the point of anxiety if prices are tapped to ignore obligations.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brokers like Instaforex are the best for forex trading, these brokers are international brokers and they always work with spreads that I think are 3 pips for big currencies, brokers that work with commissions are local jobs and forex traders are cool and if you find online trading brokers in a forex business that charges a minimum number of brokers and is spread well then you have to find the type of brokerage form from an online forex business.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not the voice of a broker who satisfies brokers but there are no Forex brokers who can distribute all the possibilities to use currencies via the internet and also nationally based and they think you money for that path Only INSTA FOREX and nothing is separate. and Instaforex is the complete cover for forex trading because instaforex ply prepaid MasterCard, Forex Groove, transport wallet, give gifts, fast actions and evaporate notify and so on. I suggest all bargains to combine InstaForex to get eating utensils outmatch in forex trading.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The smallest for bantam traders with me brokers who rush to distribute the losers because depending on the trade symbol and I see the authorization point is a big one that does not allow cheap trading for small traders. and I choose brokers that bear secure spreads in comparison with brokers who report commissions and can also vary from one change to another at that moment, so brokers who invest in spices are swell and the pair of traders they charge for cooking

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe I support these stockbrokers who charge advances generally either those who have practical stock brokers that charge commission rates and otherwise can change from only one industry to another at all times as a result stock brokers whose costs are generally distributed well and traders realize they it will only need to remember this distributed and nothing like that. and I think brokers are the best that costs only spread because because this option is easy for us to calculate how much we need to make money here good in this market, we always need to keep in touch with the forex market if we need money with work good in this market we can win high profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 244 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)