+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 244 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Which brokers are good those charge commission or those charging spread?

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost every broker receives a spread, and only a few of them have 0 spreads but commissions, and many of them spread and commission, that; it's okay to spread, fix 2 pips or float 1 pip, I don't care about that, my target is from 30-50 pips. and the broker is the best for you who gives you more comfort in investing, whether he is billing more or less but giving you an advantage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Es waqat tou forex market mai different brokers hai.Aur har ak broker ki apni policy hai. likan forex market mai sub sey best broker instaforex hai. Es broker ki policy bhe best hai aur es ka commission aur spread bhe kam hai. Forex mareket mai instaforex best broker hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most traders believe that at the start of their career they will find more opportunities in shorter time frames, while they may think they have more opportunities, and all they do in fact is that they deal with low-profit transaction models and stimulate themselves to over-trade Frequent viewing of graphs.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hellboy2221 For This Useful Post:

may78655 (2019-05-01), Unregistered (4)

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact I think that instaforex broker not charge any commission in our accounts, we can work in our trading accounts without any commission, instaforex spread is fixed for all pairs, So we work in our accounts with having trading experience, We can get good profit of money with Forex trading business.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well in my opinion those broker who charge commission are good because they send us levels, signals and recommendation for the trades and we if we trade accordingly than we earn money so for this they charge commission.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-30)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also like Instaforex brokers from my heart and I just came to this business only for Instaforex brokers, at first also trading with bonus money and now also investing here with capital and trading with confidence. Intaforex broker fees are spread so I really like Instaforex. and there are many brokers on the forex market. Some brokers are very strong and some are small brokers. Most brokers earn income through spreads. Some brokers have fixed spreads and some are different. if the broker has no spread. so the broker will charge a commission. So that brokers charge spread fees according to the rules.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Instaforex is actually good in general with respect to forex trading as a result of Instaforex providing a prepaid MasterCard, Forex Rebate, in a wallet move, indirect deposit, fast delivery and open orders and so on. I recommend most traders to join InstaForex in order to get far better support for forex trading. and brokers tend to be good bro, even though it understands that no forex broker can offer any kind of opportunity or build a currency through the internet depending on various trades and I note this cost is actually small, which will not leave afforadable trading.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if some bro do not charge their fees not too big but this broker who charges them very much I also check many brokers but some bro who charge spread fees and don't charge them make a lot of fake moves and clean your account several times so the broker costs tend to be very large. and instaforex is the best forex broker house in this forex trading business. I worked with them and got a lot of help from them. Their spreads are always fixed and this helps me to make trading decisions and we can withdraw our profits in various currencies.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends my business is to know, which organs are estate agents generally an excellent broker, but is really just do not know, in practice, treated to a currency broker Mike via the website than to create the address and provide money for the trade, which is only a form of FX without the rest of the team look a trade.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not advise the mediators because they have the gain and you lose so I did not advise you in any mediator you become commander yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 244 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)