+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 534 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn to Earn.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmenadim View Post
    Many newbies want to earn money right after they joined forex!! It is not the best thing to do. everyone should learn the basics of forex first and then he should use demo account to demonstrate his proficiency in trade. Unleass he bacame successful in demo he should not move to real account. That's all I can suggest to the beginners. By the way, I'm also a beginner just started to learn it as I already said. Thanks.

Waiting for your thanks..
    we could win this trading business when we have good learning , experience and skills of this business , if we have less experience of this business and and we are trading with tips then one day we could loose our money in this business , we should have an experience of market analysis and good money management for this trading market .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-08-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-17), Mustansir (2018-08-28), sakigbest (2018-08-28), sufiyan22 (2018-08-31), Trump (2018-08-18), yulbang111 (2018-08-21), zahid2016 (2018-08-23)

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm agree with you. Learning is must for every business in the world.forex is a very risky business. So every new comer in this business should learn about forex trading to build their knowledge,skills and experience.first learn Forex after that you can earn lots of money via Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her insan ki yeh kabliyat howa kati hai k wo pehlay kissi kam ko karnay say us ko seekhay or us k bad he koi dosra faisla iya kare ku k jitna behter tareekay say koi insan koi kam kar sakta hota hai us say zyada asani say or oi kam nahi ho sakta hai hamesha khud ko satisfied rakh kar kam kiya kare us k ilawa kam ka sochna b ghalat ho sakta hai.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become a professional trader and expert in this Forex market you should learn it first and after learning it you can practice in demo. I hope if you can catch it correctly than you can get it regularly. and It is very important for every trader who at first they make the study very well and correctly to know the trade very well. Every trader must follow all the trading skill indicators and is best used for trading time. Therefore let's say learn to earn an income. most imports for forex trading.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cristalin For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-08-17)

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agree with you my friend is not possible to earn money after joining in Forex trading. Traders need to know what trades they are going to do and if they learn to trade properly then it is possible to make big money from Forex trading. You can make money when you learn the trade. and we need to understand and understand again to generate income in currency. If we do not want to understand, then the technology we have is very shallow. for the success and benefits we want to achieve always you must understand, understand, and then understand to arrive at a greater level to train and learn and understand and understand so they can succeed in dealing

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job in the world. Hello, Learning to Get related to each other. When every type of individual enters Forex trading then he should learn about Forex trading and what analysis should his level of learning. In this way, individuals can easily make a lot of money. so my slogan learned to get a job. and if anyone starts trading at Forex he has to learn all the basic things that make your business get the best way while trading in forex I think if we do not learn we can not get successful in the field of trading in forex so everyone should learn.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To explore the Foundation of the House share, so we want the ability to buy and sell, to prove it with a demo account. Start closing, should never be a really rich Bill during the demonstration. In addition you can imagine, newcomers. and if you get buyers and sellers, it is very safe, because it is a big failure. So we can say that we will probably still be able, income, like many of us to buy and sell. and in forex on have to learn first that can be done with active participation in the forum, then open a demo account and start practicing on it, do all the trades that come to your mind to explore all possibilities and make winning strategy then only one can think of income from forex.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right .. I am also a beginner and also prefer to improve my knowledge and practices in Demo account to build my strategy and to improve my experience. !! I think that newbie should practice more in Demo account, with this will be able to make money from real account. and Contacts just trade nacho this is the level of learning and level of training, each level of analysis, can make money, so how do you know the slogan learn to exchange money market. If you want to learn. They can make great money safe behavior. When we do this, we can say it.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn how to meet each other. In this context, trading "Forex" due to the analysis of foreign currency transactions at the same time, learning how to learn. Therefore, you can easily have a lot of money. So my motto: learn how to get it. Can traders make transactions that require your attention. They do a lot of things, but it's very safe and learn to act. Therefore, we can say that we can learn to act and I think to earn money in the forex trading business the traders need to learn about forex trading business. So if they learn in advance about forex trading business then this is possible to make big money forex trading business. So we can say that we can make money only. when we will learn trade.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to generate income, investors need to know what to do in the event that they understand the transaction safely, then it is possible to generate cash. so they can say that they can generate income only when they will understand the transaction. so it should rarely stop learning in currency trading and we should need to learn the forex market well if we want to succeed in the forex market if we have studied the forex market well and we read the forecast every day then we can win here very big and very money fast we should always need to work hard to win here, good money and easy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 534 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)