Thread: money management scripts

Member ksatria921 is an unknown quantity at this point ksatria921's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by eoneadit View Post
    Allow me to answer this question:
    If you wan to use the script on pair eur/usd, first you need to open eur/usd chart, then drag and drop the script into the chart. simple.
    is the script works for other pairs, yes it is, just do the same, open your designated pair chart, and drag-drop the script into it.
    third, if you try this script many times in a row and after some opening trade, script won't open trade because you have used up your free margin, although i doubt that, because it's set the risk at 1%, there should be enough to open 50 trades at the same time. Anyway, the script run by you, so you are the one who responsible not to make another trade.
    Btw, judging this question, i guess you don't understand how it works between a script and EA.

as explained above, there differences between script and EA. You thought it works similar, in fact they are different.
    Script only run once. After you drop to the chart, it only run it's function then leave. While, EA, after you drop into chart, it will running all the time, it may decide to open a trade, decide to how to treat the trade and decide when to close the trade, and even may be looping it's process. See the difference?
    Judging by this difference, script almost have no effect in demo acc and real acc, while EA may have bigger effect. Script in demo and real, may not have a requote or trouble to open a trade except that the market gone wild or you use not so good broker. But EA, may have difference performance. What I am talk about performance here is about the response of opening trading, not the performance of trading strategy.

thank you so much dear,
    I have understood the difference in both EA and Script. current, and I learned that the script did not like EA that will run continuously and repeated.
    I think that the previous script like EA that will be inversely proportional between demo and real accounts.
    thanks for the helpful explanation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this is very good an information for the trader who want to manage their money with automatic, it is good opportunity to try and i want to see the right money management right here
    thanks for sharing and i asked permission to download it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing this script with us. most of the trader loss their money in forex market because they do not follow the proper money management system. i hope it will help us to manage our money. i try this in my real account .

Junior Member oussama is an unknown quantity at this point oussama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for this

i will try it soon as possible..

Junior Member titin is an unknown quantity at this point titin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mister download license first then try what is already in the pair, then you yourself how long to use this EA can be explained in more detail again mister?

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ksatria921 View Post
    hi dear,

allow me to go to try this script.
    but there are some questions to me using this script.

including,

how can I use this script on the forex pair eur / usd?
    what is this script working in some of the pair?
    if there is the case, I don't have big enough margin available in the trading account, what is not so dangerous if I use it, I was worried because of the availability of funds that are not so large, so as to result in margin calls on myaccount next?
    Allow me to answer this question:
    If you wan to use the script on pair eur/usd, first you need to open eur/usd chart, then drag and drop the script into the chart. simple.
    is the script works for other pairs, yes it is, just do the same, open your designated pair chart, and drag-drop the script into it.
    third, if you try this script many times in a row and after some opening trade, script won't open trade because you have used up your free margin, although i doubt that, because it's set the risk at 1%, there should be enough to open 50 trades at the same time. Anyway, the script run by you, so you are the one who responsible not to make another trade.
    Btw, judging this question, i guess you don't understand how it works between a script and EA.

I appreciate your opinion on the statement.

you are right, I should try first demonstration to be use in a real trading account. but there are some problems,
    from some traders and maybe include my opinion that, trading using EA / script in a demo account that different results if we use the EA / Script in a real trading account, if you do not believe you should try it for yourself.
    because of some experience trader friend of mine, he believes there is a difference if we use an Expert Advisor or such important information on demo accounts and real accounts.
    as explained above, there differences between script and EA. You thought it works similar, in fact they are different.
    Script only run once. After you drop to the chart, it only run it's function then leave. While, EA, after you drop into chart, it will running all the time, it may decide to open a trade, decide to how to treat the trade and decide when to close the trade, and even may be looping it's process. See the difference?
    Judging by this difference, script almost have no effect in demo acc and real acc, while EA may have bigger effect. Script in demo and real, may not have a requote or trouble to open a trade except that the market gone wild or you use not so good broker. But EA, may have difference performance. What I am talk about performance here is about the response of opening trading, not the performance of trading strategy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to eoneadit For This Useful Post:

ksatria921 (2012-05-28)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Your guess is right. Better try it first in demo account so that you will know if its good to use it or not. Secondly if you use in demo you can compute how much this program need in order to have a successful trading. I know its hard to earn money in forex so lets just use this in demo first so that we don't take too much risk. I'm just hoping that we can earn good amount of money in here in the long run.

I appreciate your opinion on the statement.

you are right, I should try first demonstration to be use in a real trading account. but there are some problems,
    from some traders and maybe include my opinion that, trading using EA / script in a demo account that different results if we use the EA / Script in a real trading account, if you do not believe you should try it for yourself.
    because of some experience trader friend of mine, he believes there is a difference if we use an Expert Advisor or such important information on demo accounts and real accounts.
    Last edited by ksatria921; 2012-05-11 at 06:07 PM.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi dear,

including,

if there is the case, I don't have big enough margin available in the trading account, what is not so dangerous if I use it, I was worried because of the availability of funds that are not so large, so as to result in margin calls on myaccount next?
    Your guess is right. Better try it first in demo account so that you will know if its good to use it or not. Secondly if you use in demo you can compute how much this program need in order to have a successful trading. I know its hard to earn money in forex so lets just use this in demo first so that we don't take too much risk. I'm just hoping that we can earn good amount of money in here in the long run.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by triplex View Post
    Hello, I have attached 2 scripts for the MT4 for buy/sell with money-management, the script will calculate the right lotsize.
    Please put the scripts into the script-folder in MT4, you can define a hotkey, so the scripts will be fast avaible for trading.

greets triplex

hi dear,

including,

Last edited by ksatria921; 2012-05-09 at 04:20 PM.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have downloaded this scripts. And i put this on my mt4 scripts folder. But i do not find this as a useful term. May be i do not know how to use this, or there is any problem with the script. I don't know yet. Can anyone help me?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast