+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: money management scripts

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    bohat achi scrept ha ma is secrpt ko zaror use karo gaya is secrpt sa lagta ha kafi achiearnong ho jayti ha new trder
    kalaye ja secprt best ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    waow very lucky if the script was right - it can be run in accordance with what we expect. if it does not fit with what we expect or loss. what we can do. but I'll try to hopefully help me get a big advantage. Much obliged.
    Last edited by setiawanedi; 2013-01-21 at 02:41 PM.

Banned umair222 is an unknown quantity at this point umair222's Avatar
    Thanks
    This program is designed to create lifestyle simpler and almost pain-free in performing deals. It gets sometimes frustrating for me to keep simply clicking for a LIMIT or STOP awaiting business so my program will instantly set it at the appropriate establishing. For immediate deals, put in just a SL and don't fear about the access. Moreover, if you want to recompile some principles like amount of stability for automated use then be my visitor. It provides you with a observe if you absence too much resources to get into a business and top out a business. If I become effective later then I may change this program to perform several deals to please the highest possible plenty.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ojodibannedyo is an unknown quantity at this point ojodibannedyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by triplex View Post
    Hello, I have attached 2 scripts for the MT4 for buy/sell with money-management, the script will calculate the right lotsize.
    Please put the scripts into the script-folder in MT4, you can define a hotkey, so the scripts will be fast avaible for trading.

greets triplex
    Thank you, you are willing to upload executables, this is one script that I was looking for late-kahir this, hopefully with this script we can be more careful in the use of Management of good money, and you all can get a consistent profit in forex.

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app ne ham ko to bata dia hai ke ham esy behtar kam kar sakty hain par kya app ne khod esy kam kia hai agar kia hai to hamb es ko use karny ki koshish karne ge umeed hai k app ne sahi posting ki hai

Member damayanti is an unknown quantity at this point damayanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you master over his scrip and I think is very useful
    downloud permission, thank you very much

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    well this is very good an information for the trader who want to manage their money with automatic, it is good opportunity to try and i want to see the right money management right here
    thanks for sharing and i asked permission to download it

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, do anyone tell me where I can get such script which automatically set tp, sl and trailing stop for my open orders?
    Manually, this takes a lot of time calculating the numbers.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by truemuslim View Post
    please koe mujhe bataye k money management script kya hoten hain and woh work kese karten hain?

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

friends i have added this script but it is giving 4$ volume on each trade kindly please help me how to use it?
    Dost script mini programs hote hain jo apki trading karne mein madad karte hain. ap scripts ko apni jarurat ke hisab sey chun kar use kar sakte hain. Jaise ki maan lo apko manual trading mein aisa lage ki apke Take Profit, Stop Loss bagarah apne aap hi set ho jayein to isse time ki aur dimag ki bachat hogi.

Kyonki ek ya do trades ko to ap manually manage kar loge. lekin agar trade jyada hain to headache badh jati hai.

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for your money management scripts here. I have just downloaded it into my computer.Now I just wonder how to set this money management scripts on our MT4 platform.ANd How to use it there?Does it help us automaticly there?

Junior Member truemuslim is an unknown quantity at this point truemuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please koe mujhe bataye k money management script kya hoten hain and woh work kese karten hain?

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

friends i have added this script but it is giving 4$ volume on each trade kindly please help me how to use it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast