+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: money management scripts

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management is so important because the life of trading in money management, and if there is a script for the correct lot that adjusts to the amount of capital it was very nice to use. so no need to bother to count prior to entry.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a good website and this is a really to do earn money to do earn money this a really a good to do same this is a really is a really is really for to do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for sharing this script my friend;i will install it and i think it is the best way for all trader is to have a script that calculate for them the volume that they may use in trading before the opening of any position;the respect of money management is very essential

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have downloaded this scripts. And i put this on my mt4 scripts folder. But i do not find this as a useful term. May be i do not know how to use this, or there is any problem with the script. I don't know yet. Can anyone help me?

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks mate ye to kafi acha script hay may ra main problem hi money management ho iss ki madad say hal ho jaeyga. may koshish karoonga kay iss ko use ker kay manual money
    management perIn the Pictuer you will see an uptrend in the EURJPY, I have painted every new high and lows into the chart. at the last high/low there are two numbers, 1 and 2, the area
    I've marked with red lines. I've measured out the distance between 1 and 2, this i will take as my Stop-Loss

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very glad to enjoy your script about money management.You see,most of our traders just can not manage our account,who usually risk to high to trade in forex.Sometimes
    they just leave so little available for margin This is a goog one that every trader can use but not good for new one because while using it they have to calculate all manually i believe
    that they need a automatic

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have downloaded this scripts and put it on script folder. But i don't know how to use it. I find several way to use this. But i cannot get this. Is there anyone who can help me how to use that script?

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey that's extremely great point and extremely helpful.
    Simply to use and every one in what i would like or terribly useful for newbies too.

More of that things pl z.............

Senior Member samsuddin.bepari is an unknown quantity at this point samsuddin.bepari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for Oracle SYS or master over dividend shares have and I think that it is very useful download permission, thank you very much

Junior Member snsumon is an unknown quantity at this point snsumon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    IS this working good in 5 min Chart

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Where i found this script
    Last edited by snsumon; 2013-01-23 at 05:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast