+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: money management scripts

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We still have profitable robots. Some traders lose because of lack of emotional control, fear and indiscipline but robots are immune to all of these factors. Take a profitable manual system, code it to the robot, it will still be profitable. and actually I honestly don't like trading on the forex market using robots. I like to trade with my own skills and knowledge rather than using any robot and my own skills and knowledge are the best of any robot but I think of using robots in my trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've seen some crazy claims out there, mostly traders who aim to earn crazy profits per month trading with EA, usually EA scalper. But if we only reduce risk and don't aim for crazy profits then they will last longer of course. About an unfavorable month ... I think even many successful traders face it one, two, or even three times per year.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I have been trading with EA during my early days in this business so this is a very interesting time to know that I don't have to look at my system, I just check my account balance but after a while I increase it to learn how to trade on my own more important to me and EA is very good for traders if traders have good ea then they can easily do well but first they must learn that how to use it will help many traders. I think every trader must learn first no matter what system they use.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way anyone can use to deal with this market well is trading manuel, this is the most profitable trading method, if we cannot trade foreign exchange, we can trade on the market and make lots of money without stress in trading. and manual trading is always good for us. We get knowledge from this market and can understand the market situation. From automated trading we cannot learn anything. So I like to trade according to manual trading.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think there are robots that work 100% without losing profits, robots are also the work of traders who only use a number of indicators to make transactions, but market movements are difficult to predict and nothing is perfect with ea. if someone doesn't lose ea he will make big money every day and become the richest person in the world. not perfect ea but how traders control this ea to produce consistent profits.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I don't use forex robots because I am new to forex so I learned manual trading correctly but I have a plan that in the future I will use forex robots to trade because I hear from many traders that trading is the most profitable and safe trading robot. and Only because the robot is not flexible to trade the market because, it cannot adapt to the nature of market volatility, especially during news releases and high-impact news reactions

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main mainyual roop se vyaapaar karana pasand karata hoon. isamen samay lagata hai lekin yah hamaare lie achchha hai. videshee mudra ke lie svachaalit pranaalee ke aadhaar par bhaaree nukasaan ho sakata hai. ek seemit samay ke lie yah ek samasya kee tarah nahin lagata hai. aur mainyual roop se ya svachaalit vyaapaar karane se nukasaan ka jokhim nahin ho sakata hai, isalie main aapako salaah deta hoon ki apana samay banae rakhane ke lie aap svachaalit vyaapaar ka upayog karen. jab robot aapake lie kaam karate hain to aap isaka aanand le sakate hain

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eee hai jo munaapha paida kar sakata hai kyonki kaee vyaapaaree hain jo eee ka upayog karake vyaapaar ke saath saphal hain aur eee ka upayog karane mein kaee jokhim hain. lekin, aap rananeeti pareekshak par eee ka pareekshan karake is sthiti se bach sakate hain. mujhe aasha hai ki aap rananeeti pareekshak ke saath pareekshan mein kisee bhee eee se santusht nahin honge. agar eee hai jo achchhe parinaam dikhaata hai, to ise mere lie bhee saajha karen.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very glad to enjoy your script about money management.You see,most of our traders just can not manage our account,who usually risk to high to trade in forex.Sometimes they just leave so little available for margin.I wish this script me so much.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks mate ye to kafi acha script hay may ra main problem hi money management ho iss ki madad say hal ho jaeyga. may koshish karoonga kay iss ko use ker kay manual money management per bhi aboor hasil kar loon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast