+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: money management scripts

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to use this EA in trading, will it choose lot size for every trade and how to apply it with your trades, i am really confused about it. You can make the best calculations for your MM then what is the use of this script.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for this nice script. I was find it for long time. But finally i get from your. I think this script can make more useful for newbies trader. Because with this script newbies can't calculate trade size for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scripts are fine,, if a script to close all there is not ya. please in the swatch because I need it, I usually open a trading position, although with much smaller lots

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes money management is the must be followed in forex trading. Cause this is a very risky business. And I think everyone should follow this in their trading to not become their account nil. So thanks for the valuable post.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by triplex View Post
    money management scripts
    very good sharing sir keep it up i think k market ma agar sab sa zeydha kisi cheez ki zroort hoti ha to woh yahi ha money management aur money management hi ak isa formula ha jo newbie oversight kr dete han aur fr apne account sa b hath do behten han.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks mate ye to kafi acha script hay may ra main problem hi money management ho iss ki madad say hal ho jaeyga. may koshish karoonga kay iss ko use ker kay manual money management per bhi aboor hasil kar loon.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very glad to enjoy your script about money management.You see,most of our traders just can not manage our account,who usually risk to high to trade in forex.Sometimes they just leave so little available for margin.I wish this script me so much.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

triplex (2012-02-28)

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello bambang,

no I don't have such a script at this time, I will add it if I will found one.

regards

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

no it's not an EA, it's a script. Use it on your chart, you can select how much % of risk you will use, can change SL und TP and you can choose between market order, stop order and Limit order

Junior Member dwik is on a distinguished road dwik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tell me , how setting this money management script .
    is it EA ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast