+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 126 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you trade the news in forex trading?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sulotion View Post
    This agreement is activated by closing the other ... bought by the news, and only 20 points from its current price ... can place order on the sale ... a specific way you canwin the time of the news
    In the times that the news is released in the forex markets, it is quite obvious that a new trend could be formed. A trader needs to know this and open trades in order to follow such new trends that come up.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member kaisar2121 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar2121's Avatar
    Thanks
    when new release is that many profitable opportunities. I just did the order when there is news. I did it with the hope that many profitable by way of pending buy and sell orders at the same time by a margin of 20 pips from current price. after the news was released for sure the price will form a trend either sell or buy. did close pending order if one is not touched

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mianshabbir is an unknown quantity at this point mianshabbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading the news has some distinct advantages over other forms of day trading, time is a commodity that many of us just never seem to have enough of. Many traders have jobs or other commitments and don't have the ability to be at there computers and trade all of the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, My trading method all depends on the technical analysis. But to prevent from bad enteries i also have an eye on news. But analyzing news is little bit tough for me. Now i will apply the points mentioned in this article and check the results. Thanks

Banned dedist is an unknown quantity at this point dedist's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know an excellent strategy for trading the news, you don't need to predict the price will rise or fall after the news.
    2 minutes before the news out, make sure you have 2 pending orders buy stop and sell stop 10 pips away at current price, don't forget set your SL.
    This will make sure we will ride the trend, but make sure you usethis strategy on high impact news.

Member sind is an unknown quantity at this point sind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing to remember is the volatility. It is very difficult to trade the news. It should be properly planned. Generally it is traded at the breakout. The effect of the news lingers for days. the false break out signals and the consolidation phase has to be watched out to gain good results.

Banned yemisi is an unknown quantity at this point yemisi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well its very easy to trade based on fundamental analysis but the best way to trade fundamental analysis is to always visit the forex factory to know the kind of pair that is weak then you can trade a giants them thats the way i trade news

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abrarcu View Post
    I love proposes to news but only when it gives you a clear picture about me. I mean, when I see that the technicals are parallel and no news about the conflicting with each other, then with ease, but I always insert the the market with a stop loss ..
    if trader always Using a proper trading plan and trading training plan for the analysis of risk, trading and risk analysis in the field of trade rights and proper market conditions that need to manage appropriate capital

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always lay siege before the news is released because the news takes us by surprise and then i will also try to take it by surprise. I set my pending orders and thus wait for the news to be released.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member sulotion is an unknown quantity at this point sulotion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This agreement is activated by closing the other ... bought by the news, and only 20 points from its current price ... can place order on the sale ... a specific way you canwin the time of the news

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 126 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)