+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 126 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you trade the news in forex trading?

Junior Member aliraza939 is an unknown quantity at this point aliraza939's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to begin with of all,trading the news is the hardest thing that you can ever do. Its when you are having some good times in trading forex that you acknowledge news influence currency movements big time. Investment rates. When you need to exchange forex news you simply need to have an exceptionally quick web. Quick web is the key. Never trade news previously they turn out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned darkmandido is an unknown quantity at this point darkmandido's Avatar
    Thanks
    a very good along with usefull expertise... i recently understand that good news result will certainly remian with essentially 3 a long time... let me training this around my exchanging tactic... with any luck , it will eventually do the job... complement my own exchanging tactic appears to be ideal..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anamulhossain5 is an unknown quantity at this point anamulhossain5's Avatar
    Thanks
    Timing associated with main information is actually per-announced as well as recognized ahead of time, therefore sit down within money before information introduced and also the effect on marketplace has ended and provide a while with regard to marketplace to fix after that just key in in order to industry.

Senior Member Ahtasham1 is on a distinguished road Ahtasham1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I entered into Forex market I took training and after training I did demo but no too much then I started real and after gaining initially I started to lose and I am loosing till now, but now I do demo trading and try to keep things simple as much as I can. This is how I trade.

Junior Member yaqoobali is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ki duniya me to sara kam hi news ka hi hota he kuke news se hi country ki maishiyat ka pata chalta he kabhi 1 dam koi nes achi ati he to market 1 dam se up ho jati heor forex 1 acha busnies he

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with forex related news is really great. If you are a good trader, then you can easily do that. For that you need to know all the forex related news everyday. It will be better to trade according the trading hours in various countries. With this way, you can get good profits.

Member latifaarch is an unknown quantity at this point latifaarch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hiiii..... I love news trading but only when it gives me a clear picture.
    I mean when I see that technicals are also in parallel with news and no news result is conflicting with each other, then I enter the market with ease but always with a stop loss. thanks and good luck ...

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many people have different kinds of trading the news, and for me i usually do not trade in the times of the release of the news because at those times the market is very mad and may move randomly in both directions.

Senior Member alibaba is an unknown quantity at this point alibaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All forex traders actually need to combine them both in order to have success in forex trading.... Yes the news in forex which is the fundamental analysis is actually good and related with technical analysis.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    its not keen trading with broadcast because program several dimension depend on expedient vista and whatever period not concrete only its approximate so determine the logical and revel exclusive aid and earn lot of only clam ,If you have big commit then you do with word some second so select your get Original.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 126 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)