+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 126 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you trade the news in forex trading?

Banned md helal is an unknown quantity at this point md helal's Avatar
    Thanks
    The news is no way for you to trade in the market and where it is indicated that at least give the opportunity of making easy money for a few days, still the trend, but we are the people who have been together, the news for the discount to be careful or you can set this the higher the better and easier handling and use of effects for a few moments. Also in the news and the good news is that your thinking about the time we reach the main example of this is in the news a few hours ago to avoid trading will come back again, so that is not expected to be announced.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chrahat is an unknown quantity at this point chrahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main na abi kisi be news ko follow nahi kar raha ho muje abi news ko smj nahi a rahi hain main abi forex main new mamber ho is laye main abi news ko study kar raha ho aur market ko study kar raha ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes news trading is one of the most profitable and successful trading strategy but we must learn to analyze market according to the news data released.To trade successfully on news we must wait for the actual data to be released,then wait for at least 10 minutes after release for the volatility of the market to stabilize and when market confirms its movement then we must place our trades.We must trade only on high impact news.

Senior Member sheriffex is on a distinguished road sheriffex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I straddle the last price bar(1 hour chart) before a news release. As simple as it is, it works.

Senior Member mian3 is an unknown quantity at this point mian3's Avatar
    Thanks
    That information news dealing is the dealing benefit or reduce choice wallet to the industry, in the feeling of the phrase we are not too worried by the choice of what type of industry, that's what I know regarding dealing information, so we put two reverse awaiting purchases, and publish the results to the industry.

Senior Member nabeel89 is on a distinguished road nabeel89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How do you trade the new in forex trading?

Please share your views how to make trading from insta and forex forum please provide detail please

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was 2008 that i devised my own way of trading the news, it is by pending the both sides of the market with or without the placements of the stop loss, no matter how it goes, the you might win or be protected if failed, the pending must be placed about 1 minute to the new release, this may only fail with non-directional news only.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade forex with news if there is some news that gives a good overview for me to do so because the open position why I also think of the impact of the news that we can get the advantage of trading even more than at present. therefore imperative if we can get a lot of the trading results of the impact of the news there.

Senior Member leopardfx is on a distinguished road leopardfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you ask me, that news trading is the trading profit or lose decision pocket to the market, in the sense of the word we are not too bothered by the decision of what kind of market, that's what I know regarding trading news, so we put two opposite pending orders, and submit the results to the market.

Banned uchenna is on a distinguished road uchenna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for the tips about news trading , the truth is , i have lost much money even a account trying to trade news , and in all after not making any progress, i decided to change my approach in the market and trade price action it is better as the news would always show in the chart formation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 126 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)