+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 126 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you trade the news in forex trading?

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news trading is onlny practical and worth while if you know news before hand . how many retail traders have that privilege very few so its best to just look at your technical and trust in your trading system otherwise guessing the outcome of news is suicidal
    Some ppl trade on news time thanks to pending trades .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Baig haris is an unknown quantity at this point Baig haris's Avatar
    Thanks
    KINGSTON, Jamaica The US dollar on Friday, September 22, ended trading at J$130.81 down by 19 cents according to the Bank of Jamaica's daily foreign exchange trading summary.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly i trade according to the market trend but some time i watch the trading news and than i try to trade according to the news but i like to trade in this trading business according to market trend .

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually don't take risk to trade in news because I am not that kind of trader who takes much risks in their trading but sometimes I open small trades with small lots size to get small profits and after your thread I am definitely going to try my trading during news with the help of your article and hope so it would bring good results and profit for me if I could do it successfully.

Banned shahbaz165 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz165's Avatar
    Thanks
    When a news release then market become huge volatile. For this reason in that time opening a trade is not so easy. This is the main fact when news publish. In this time i just use some pending order to trade the news with SL and TP.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    Trading the economic news in the forex market is another profitable trading method. It also carries a significant amount of risk. In this trading method, traders trade just before or after the news releases, so i like trzding with it..

Thanks
    We dont believe the market is looking for a particularly strong CPI number today but risk of any upward inflation surprise has been very underpriced and market participants have probably been adjusting their near-term positions accordingly, Credit Agricole strategists said in a note.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

The main focus for the Swiss National Bank will be whether or not to depart from its description of the franc as significantly overvalued after the euro gained nearly 5 percent versus the franc since July.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    News bohat zayda important hai Forex trading main humain news ko mind main rakhte hue trading karni chaye or news ke ane se phele trading close kar deni chaye q ke news ke time market bohat fast move karti hai or zayda loss ho skta hai.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

munibkhan (2017-09-30), punjabpolice (2017-09-28)

Junior Member Tariq Hameed is an unknown quantity at this point Tariq Hameed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is correct because News can trade through social Media and from youtube and by writing articles

Thanks
    After slipping as low as 109.57 yen in Asian trading, the dollar rebounded, rising 0.8 percent to 111.07 yen. It was on track for its best week against the yen since November JPY=.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

The missile was launched just days after the United Nations Security Council stepped up sanctions against North Korea over its latest nuclear test. Analysts said markets had been expecting a reaction from Pyongyang.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Britain’s pound, meanwhile surged above $1.36 on Friday.The pound had already recorded its best day since April on Thursday, after investors brought forward their rate hike bets following the Bank of England’s signal that it would tighten soon.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

It built on those gains on Friday after BoE policymaker Gertjan Vlieghe said the appropriate time for a rise in Bank Rate might be as early as in the coming months.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 126 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)