+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 126 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you trade the news in forex trading?

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, it's not good to exchange using information simply because information while relying on political views and a lot of time is certainly not real, only estimated and so choose analytics and having fun while making a lot of greenbacks, if you have a big investment then you of course use information temporarily and choose your current meeting. First. and Trade using good report evaluation can really have the capacity to strengthen technical evaluations carried out through dealers, so we have to keep looking for information from your reports every day and find out while it will be a report on the release of each treatment. to help study the industry along with assistance to make appropriate commitments to resolve the OP. and has a good effect on currency price movements, especially the last type of analysis, namely the news that we can build based on fundamental and technical analysis is the most important analysis on the foreign exchange market. methods for trading during the news release only do part-time work online on the forex market rather than when the market publishes news rather than moving faster and trading news can be for big boys only, who are professionals in getting the news. Sometimes, there is a large movement of around 100 - 150 **** in about 10 minutes before the release of high-impact news. If you want to trade based on fundamental analysis such as news trading, you have to follow big boys, and also be careful, that sometimes, prices move against the news (prices go up on bad news and vice versa)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will stop stopping BUY and stop the SELL position a few minutes before the news announcement that So if traders trade with news on forex then they can make big profits in their account. especially like the US if their unemployment rate declines from last month while you have to update with the latest currency news to do better, ie Read about exchange rates, exchange rates, world currencies, commodity markets and economics. and Time depends on political views and time is not just an estimate, so choose analytics and enjoy only the benefits and get lots of dollars that are professional in getting the news. Sometimes, and real business, international forex always helps to feel good, many people work here, so there is no important thing that is safe, we get money because we can do it right, then do other jobs, invest in the world, help us, so The advantages of forex with knowledgeable people, forex always helps to feel a good online business stepping on us to get money. and It's just about attending events, meetings, and results there and then understanding how they affect the forex market. There are sites where we are actually news in this business that can make the market have movement and several times the news may be positive but the market will follow so it is unfortunate only I always read market trends by looking at h4 tra.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first and foremost is court business news, that the most difficult problems are easy to do. After having fun in forex traders, you will only find messages that have an impact on the success of currency movements. Interest rate. So that's what you want to exchange with forex news that is enough to be forced into a fixed network. Fast network is the key. There are no business messages before they are available at. Thanks to the predictions of constant change. and the announcement time is related to the main ore previously announced, so that in the expired message it is announced and its effect on the market and small market repairs, and then typing only to buy and sell. and Hi it's not wise to trade with news from the news to rely on reading the military because it's me | and some intellectual property estimates exclusively with Select Analytic and enjoy some profits and stacks of dollars even if you have a large investment, so at that time you decide to report about your experience. and Thank you for placing this topic your important step before trading really recognizes work and pre-trade learning is very important, especially weekly follow-up news, the most important and calm stations and holding back during trading and good management to determine capital losses that can occur which means sacrificing everything

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to be careful because most of the time is enough, you will experience a large spread and keep in mind that information does not always resemble the impact, so please consider your technique or at least consider experimentation and if you succeed in 1-month profit then you will be good it's good to try it and about your winnings and losses that way you will be able to find out how much you have to take risks and profits from trading while the news occurs when slippage and spread increase more and more into your trading plan and on Forex, you have to follow the news of fundamental analysis. This is more than technical analysis so when you trade, you have seen certain currency news after it made your decision and I like word trading but this is exclusive when it gives me semi-transparent images. I think when I see that the technique is also symmetrical with words and there are no conflicting programmers, I enter the market comfortably but always with a loss that ends.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alright thank you very much I have been looking for the best way to trade based on fundamental analysis for a very long time, but now with your information, I think I can really be a warning point for upcoming important news I think this will be very help in my understanding and I try to avoid trading while the news happens because of slippage and increasing spread. Stick to your trading plan, whatever the results. I tried several times to trade according to the new one, it was better / worse than expected, but the market reaction did not always agree with general logic. and I have traded news, but not too often now. I think with a little modification to the owner's strategy, this can work. You have to understand that not every news moves the market, not even all the red news about forex factories moves the market. So, if you can filter the news to find out the potential to move the market, I think it can increase the potential of this strategy. If finally the news refused to move, one thing I found was that the news would make the market stiff, not a surge like other news. I will try and tell you. and trading news is the hardest thing you can do. When you have fun in forex trading, you realize that news affects currency movements. Interest rate. When you want to trade forex news, you only need to have very fast internet. Fast internet is the key. Never exchange news before they leave

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading has a very high risk and must be alert to traders of trade news and involve little Lott ... and we must know and learn fundamental analysis based on news analysis and know the importance of each news item and its impact on the market. ... for me, I am currently suspending orders before the two-minute News and I usually identify and analyze news with major impact and low-impact news. When there was news, it had a big impact, I exchanged it. I looked at the market and checked whether there were major changes in the trend. If not open two positions before one or two minutes before with a gap of 10 pips in both directions. And the 10-15 pip profit target depends on the news and the news trade is art and we believe we can master it easily but the reality is, we can't. there are a lot of games going on behind the curtain, big players want to increase false hopes before releasing the news, so moreover I don't feel confident to trade news, and I always trade with the news. this is how I did my scalping. Because in scalping what we need is volatility. The more we learn how to trade, the more we realize that we can get a good amount of money in forex trading and the best is in forex trading, so much news and information that we can use to trade if we only know when to find. that's why I spent the weekend when they did not trade looking for better sources of information to use to trade on forex.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trade news but only when it gives me a clear picture. I mean when I see that technical problems are also in line with the news and there are no conflicting news results, then I enter the market easily but always with a stop loss and like I do, I will look for info first there will be news released today this. if not, then I will record what time the news will be released. and when the time comes, I have prepared myself at the computer while watching the ongoing graph, when the news takes effect, immediately do the OP. and Although the writing has a great element of truth in it, there are some facts that are not stated there. Only when news release numbers meet trigger expectations when such reactions can occur. If expectations are not met, even though there may be a surge, the move will not follow up. To trade news effectively, you need to know what numbers to pay attention to in a news release so you can wait to enter. and I like to trade news but only when it gives me a clear picture. I mean when I see that technical things also fit the news and there are no conflicting news results, I enter the market easily but always with a stop loss.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    based on my experience in the past, even though trading on a news program is a big potential to get more profits, unfortunately I always find myself in failure. I tried to follow various analyzes of economic news, but what happened was sometimes conflicting. and this made me even more confused. in the end what I followed was a wrong analysis. when I followed the most common analysis. and dear friends while this article has a great element of truth in it, there are some facts that are not mentioned there. Only when the news release figures meet the trigger's expectations when such reactions can occur. If expectations are not met, even though there may be a surge, the move will not follow up. To trade news effectively, you need to know what numbers to pay attention to in a news release so you can wait to enter so that you stay calm.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, this is not good trading with news because the news at one time depends on political views and some time is not real just the estimates so choose analytics and enjoy only profit and get a lot of dollars. If you have a big investment then you do with the news some time so choose your experience First sndeep shutter and high impact news is good and easy to trade because by using this we can determine how to trade on the market and because the trend remains at least for a few days directed the news provides easy money-making opportunities but we must be careful for the news that is included or discounted in price in a few moments. Also when the news will be announced, the market usually makes good moves to guess the news and when the news does not match expectations, it returns again so we must avoid trading a few hours before the big news is announced.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High impact news is good and easy to trade because by using this we can determine how to trade in the market and because the trend remains at least for a few days directed by the news provides an opportunity to make easy money but we must be careful for the news entered or discounted in price in a few moments. Also when the news will be announced, the market usually makes good moves to guess the news and when the news does not match expectations, it returns again so we must avoid trading a few hours before the big news is announced. and high-impact news is good and easy to trade because by using this we can determine how to trade in the market and because the trend remains at least for a few days directed by the news provides an opportunity to make easy money but we have to be careful for the news entered or discounted in price in a few moments. Also when the news will be announced, the market usually makes good moves to guess the news and when the news does not match expectations, it returns again so we must avoid trading a few hours before the big news is announced

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 126 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)