+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 126 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you trade the news in forex trading?

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trade news is very difficult to understand. Sometimes the news comes after the time is over. You cannot trade when receiving this type of news. You must depend on your technical knowledge for trade and experience. Before starting trading, you can also help your big son like your senior in this business and high impact news is good and easy to trade because by using this we can determine how to trade on the market and because the trend remains at least for several days directed by the news provides easy money-making opportunities but we must be careful for the news that is included or discounted in price in a few moments. Also when the news will be announced, the market usually makes good moves to guess the news and when the news does not match expectations, it returns again so we must avoid trading a few hours before the big news is announced.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are alert to the news of upcoming impacts, both weekly, daily, and monthly, and note which ones are paired with the news effects. When you watch daily news, you have a lot of experience about trading and reading news. So, when you trade on the news, be careful because when the news arrives the market has an impact and moves up and down. and trade news is very important for this trading business, traders who get news and renew themselves, they can find it easy to open trading positions and they can close trades according to trade news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,087 Times in 1,726 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High impact news are good and easy to trade as using these we can determine which way to trade in the market and as the trend remains at least for few days directed by that news it give easy money making opportunity but we should be careful for those news which are incorporated or discounted in prices in few moments. Also when a news is to be announced usually market make good movement guessing the news and when news is not upto expectation it returns back

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never traded before the news. I also avoided myself to trade before the news. but I also trade after the news. And, the market is making strong arrangements after the news. and trade news is very important with this business many traders from this business get the news before opening any trading position then they decide that under what conditions they have to open a trade by selling or buying.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is important for traders he knows market news and traders know market knowledge and good information and traders make good fundamental analysis on the market and traders know the right market direction and traders always update with forex trading news so traders make them trade better and he gets a big profit with their trading position and a respectable Member I am new to this forex trade, please say thank you to all 4 members I need help because I am a new member.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news will indeed be able to strengthen technical analysis carried out by traders, so we have to keep looking for information from the news every day and see when it will be released, also when the news is announced the market usually makes good moves to guess the news and when the news is not as expected , he returned so we had to avoid trading a few hours before the big news was announced. and forex traders trading news using the straddle trade or straddle strategy we have to see where the news even our trade value does not imply that it is impossible to trade news on the forex market all that traders must remember

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is only practical and worth while if you know the news beforehand. how many retailers have such privileges so little that it is best to only see your technical and trustworthiness in your trading system, if you don't guess the results of the news is suicide. and Glad to see you share with us how to trade with fundamental analysis there. In my opinion, I think we can refer to observing the latest global financial situation and knowing how this can affect the direction of the currency market. In this case, you can buy or sell currency pairs in forex.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't usually take the risk to trade on the news because I am not a trader like that who takes a lot of risks in their trade, but sometimes I open small trades with small lot sizes to make small profits and after your thread, I will definitely try my trade during the news with the help of your article and hope that it will bring good results and benefits for me if I can do it successfully. and mostly I trade according to market trends but several times I watch trade news and than I try to trade according to the news but I like to trade in this trading business in accordance with market trends.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good topic and very good explanation. I personally don't trade Soo on very strong news that can change the direction of the currency, but it lasts two hours to verify the strength of the new trend and then decide whether to enter the market or leave. for additional hours and a comparison with what other major market economies have done over the past year offers some important clues. Data on percentage changes in REER are taken from the Bank for International Settlements so that comparisons between countries are possible.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually if we want to benefit from the news trade, we need to understand the basic news and we need to trade with the right knowledge. I believe that trading with discipline and technical analysis and fundamental analysis is right then we can succeed here. and I think the news is the best source for the right trade process and that is news that you will prevent yourself from big losses and your profits will increase and you will become a good and successful trader and good and good in this way and your family will be happy and you need to work hard and you deserve this because you give time to it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 126 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)