+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 126 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you trade the news in forex trading?

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    ased on my experiences in the past, although trading in the event of the news is a huge potential to earn more profit, but unfortunately I always find myself in a failure. I tried to follow the various analyzes of the economic news, but what happens is that sometimes contradictory. and this makes me more confused. in the end that I follow is precisely the wrong analysis. when I followed the analyzes of the most common.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

Talentedmunda (2019-04-25), WardatulJannah (2019-05-09), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Member gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most difficult is that it is nice and can be useful for the novice to learn that, but I recommend that the fundamentals of Forex trading how to trade and draw the chart in order to know where to come and where to get out in the transaction is more clear than speech and for me do not recommend trading in the time of news because if the negative news On the currency is supposed to be the currency in weakness and you see that the market up to the top of the market makers so I do not recommend trading at the time of news
    Thank you I wish you more excellence

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very informative post dude. My trading method all depends on the technical analysis. But to prevent from bad enteries i also have an eye on news. But analyzing news is little bit tough for me. Now i will apply the points mentioned in this article and check the results.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear brother i have a solution in asy and very difretn and simply culty is very simly and slow motion its . i will explain to u latter it the news came a larger then expeted and the news sotry is the pas . we have postiv affect on the currency . if u have postive story the negative ipmact on the currency .

Junior Member final786 has a spectacular aura about final786 has a spectacular aura about final786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    How do you trade the news in forex trading?

A lot of people have been asking on how to trade the news.
    although i strongly do not recommend just trading based on news only, but here�s some pointer.
    1. News are categorised into the level of impact. low, medium, high
    just like the word high, high impact news can change the trend of the market. changing a downtrend into an uptrend and vice versa.
    some medium impact news do have such capability too.
    2. watch out for the upcoming important news weekly and daily.
    and note which pair will the news affect.
    3. if you are in a position and there will be an upcoming high impact news in 2hrs time.
    take either half your profits first as the market will start going frenzy usually 2hrs before the news. shift your stoploss to breakeven. this way, if you are going long and the news impact reversed the market, you still got half your profits and broke even on the other half.
    4. if you are not already in position before the news. wait for 10 mins after the news is out before entering. as in the first 10 mins, you will see price go spiking around and it happens alot of time when once the news is out, price goes spiking up real fast. you will be there thinking if you don�t catch the boat now, you are going to miss a hell lots of pips. and when you got in at the high, price went spiking even faster downwards. what the..?!
    did this happen before to you? Don�t worry,it happens to every one.
    this is how the market works.
    one reason is that when the news is out, major players throw in a sum of money enough to move the market up. when people sees the market moving up, they jump in to push it even higher as they went in with the �fake� movement. the major players then wait for price to go up high enough and then they step in to throw in large influx of money to short it. gaining great amount of pips in a short period of time. i know this happens, and it happens a lot of times.
    the other reason is that, the market is based on sentiments. even though the news is positive, and people start buying it long. making the market move up. but if the general market feel that the news is not as good as expected or for some other reason. the big players and professional traders will start shorting it. leaving the losses to those who just traded on positive news.
    therefore, one way to go around it is to wait for 10 mins after the news is out to evaluate the REAL market movement before entering.
    but as always, i highly recommend adding price action confirmation to it. then you have a high probability winner.
    i hope this article helps and leave me a comment to let me know how you feel or any additional input you would like to add are welcome.
    Asia Forex Mentor,
    Ezekiel Chew from www.asiaforexmentor.com
    g han bhai jan ap ny sahi kaha hy bohut acha iq samny rakha hy ap ny

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High impact news are good and easy to trade as using these we can determine which way to trade in the market and as the trend remains at least for few days directed by that news it give easy money making opportunity but we should be careful for those news which are incorporated or discounted in prices in few moments. Also when a news is to be announced usually market make good movement guessing the news and when news is not upto expectation it returns back so we should avoid trading few hours before such major news is to be announced.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    no sir its not good trading with news because news some time depend on politic view and some time not real only its approximate so choose the analytic and enjoy only benefit and earn lot of only dollar If you have big invest then you do with news some time so choose your experience First sndeep rana

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news ki timgin k hisab se or trend ki makeup and suport ko resistance ko follow ker k kam kerny se hi behtri ati hai news per kabhi trust nhi kia ja sakta hai ye news k any bad jo hourly candle banti hai us se pta chalata hai kay kab market ka trend acha ha agya ahi

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,086 Times in 4,517 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Timing of major news is pre-announced and known in advance, so sit in cash until the news announced and the impact on market is over and give some time for market to correct then only enter to trade

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,086 Times in 4,517 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Timing of major news is pre-announced and known in advance, so sit in cash until the news announced and the impact on market is over and give some time for market to correct then only enter to trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 126 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)