व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread
Page 26 of 169 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex trading Halal in Islam?

Member monro is an unknown quantity at this point monro's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12.3 USD
    Thanks
    Forex help us to solved our financial problems and I think is legal business , It is legal because trader have work hard and invest their time and learn about it , like another real job also there is a swap account (no commissions) .

2. Fb
    Senior Member preeti is an unknown quantity at this point preeti's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60.6 USD
    Thanks
    Forex is 100% halal. Because its a exchange business. And business is halal in Islam. So you shouldn't be tensed about forex. But you should must use swap free account. So there is no more problem for you. Some people trade forex without knowing anything and make profit. They call it gambling. But its a business and everyone treat it in a different way.

Senior Member shepon93 is an unknown quantity at this point shepon93's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    226.5 USD
    Thanks
    Is forex trading Halal in Islam?
    As other type of trading is allowed (halal) in islam there is nothing that make forex haram (barred) in islam. Interest element is something that is thought against islamic law but broker offer exchange free account that make forex entirely like other business so it is ok for any islam follower to trade.you think?

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    130.25 USD
    Thanks
    I think Forex is permitted in Islam but this will be real if we do not 'cheat' in our company and do not use the no cost company but I think it's better to ask this query to a man belief because it is their sector.

Member junaidi99 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidi99's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.9 USD
    Thanks
    I think forex trading is halal according to Islam. This is important because in many Muslim countries the legal basis for every effort to be clear in the eyes of religion. traded clear, that the value of the currency. then there is an obvious purchase agreement as well.

Senior Member gandha is an unknown quantity at this point gandha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.2 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by preeti View Post
    Forex is 100% halal. Because its a exchange business. And business is halal in Islam. So you shouldn't be tensed about forex. But you should must use swap free account. So there is no more problem for you.
    many brokers have provided facilities for their Moslem, even have given the option to islamic account without using swap or free swap.jika it is using swap then it could be said to be unlawful.

Senior Member fxmentorbd is an unknown quantity at this point fxmentorbd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51.3 USD
    Thanks
    I think the halal, but forex trading using leverage may be haram, also swap trading account is haram, so we can trade in this area, but with some conditions.So, hope for the best and best of luck.

Senior Member rasel4158 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel4158's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43.5 USD
    Thanks
    If this trade is just simple, the difference is that the negotiations have changed our old habit of going from town to town to buy and sell, but now we can do at home to the Internet.

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    191.3 USD
    Thanks
    n a good variety of opinions on this forum and elsewhere, is still the talk among the people if it is allowed in Islam, but according to my analysis and knowledge that we get not a thing wrong, so the important thing is the mastery of knowledge first. .

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    175.5 USD
    Thanks
    I have seen many traders in the forex market are Muslims. So I think that forex trading is not illegal under Muslim law. Any body can trade forex

Closed Thread