Closed Thread
Page 26 of 172 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex trading Halal in Islam?

Member kila is an unknown quantity at this point kila's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    As other type of trading is allowed (halal) in islam there is nothing that make forex haram (barred) in islam. Interest element is something that is thought against islamic law but brokers offer swap free account that make forex completely like other businesses so it is ok for any islam follower to trade.
    What u think?
    i don't know if it's Halal or haram(barred) in islam. But from my opinion it depends on your intention. Some of people say it is halal and on the other side it's not. So i would say i am a little bit confuse about it too.

2. Fb
    Senior Member abdurrehman is an unknown quantity at this point abdurrehman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27.9 USD
    Thanks
    As other type of trading is allowed (halal) in islam there is nothing that make forex haram (barred) in islam. Interest element is something that is thought against islamic law but brokers offer swap free account that make forex completely like other businesses so it is ok for any islam follower to trade.
    What u think?
    my dear friend i am still in confuse about it but this is the right way to earn money from internet.and this money is not fake money.

Senior Member moshiur is an unknown quantity at this point moshiur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    68.4 USD
    Thanks
    We are new at all to currency trading along with pleas just about any tricks for best places to find out very good approaches in case those people Islamic currency trading firms are generally halal, as well as certainly not for starters many of us must ensure itís halal along with genuine firm.

Senior Member gopal337 is an unknown quantity at this point gopal337's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57.3 USD
    Thanks
    its very complicated for me. i read all the post they are explain good. its right that buying and selling of goods and earn profit is called trade" so, legal business is always approve in islam.

Senior Member MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    191.3 USD
    Thanks

Thumbs up Trading Forex halal or no in Islam

Quote Originally Posted by forex_lover View Post
    its very sensitive matter you discuss today i asked to some scholars of islam some says it is halal in islam but some of them says its not halal because it is also face of gambling .. i asked how they says that when you put your money in unconfirmed place where you don know that it will go in profit or loss so it is become gambling ..
    indeed from some opinions I've ever heard and I read for this I can not be sure to which opinion should I follow whether lawful or unlawful, that surely we must learn first ..

Senior Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    130.2 USD
    Thanks
    I think that, forex trading is legal in Islam, because there are dealings on an item that is the forex. in forex trading needs research and computations in every deal, is different in that only depend on betting fortune.

Member lapon is an unknown quantity at this point lapon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.9 USD
    Thanks
    recently been doing Forex - currency trading as my sole job, it involves no interest you buy and sell different currencies in the market and you ...

Senior Member kazim is an unknown quantity at this point kazim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    183.9 USD
    Thanks
    What u think?
    yes dear forex trading islam main halal ha trading doo traqa sa hote ha ak swab free trading ha jis main ap ko koi interest nahi dana parta ya trading islam main halala ha or ak trading ha swab es main ap ko interest dana parta ha ya trading islam main halala nahi ha..

Member Roop is an unknown quantity at this point Roop's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.5 USD
    Thanks
    yes i also think it forex trading is halal in Islam. cause forex trading is a real online business and here have no chit-ting point to earn money. any body invest real money and earn good or halal money for right way apply to trading.

11. Forexmart
    Member shamim686 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim686's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14.1 USD
    Thanks
    Yes, forex trading is halal in Islamic you can do the work properly you can earn many money from there. If you want to take swap you can take it or if you donít want to take swap you cannot take swap. If your religion is Islam you cannot take swap. So you can trade in swap free account and then work there and it will be halal.

Closed Thread