व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread
Page 26 of 164 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex trading Halal in Islam?

Banned fxrazu0839 is an unknown quantity at this point fxrazu0839's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    238.42 USD
    Thanks
    There is both in forex business ISLAMIC account and non ISLAMIC.so you can chose any one if you MUSLIM you can try forex islamic account it is swap free account it is halal in islam.so forex trading haram and halal is both chose any one.
    Thanks  

2. Bitcoin
    Banned anjondham is an unknown quantity at this point anjondham's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    86.40 USD
    Thanks
    foreign currency trading is absolutely not against the islamic legal requirement when you use some change complimentary profile. Appeal will be consideration that may be unacceptable in your shariah. We tend to pick up profit depending on typically the very hard the word undertaken through fx trading her in no way appeal, the program doesn't violate typically the islamic protocols i'm assuming.
    Thanks  

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    847.65 USD
    Thanks
    i think yes.......... if we take without swap then it will be perfect for ISALM.......... i think that is a pure business........... like before i go for any trade i do first news analysis................ then i make relation with market movement and my news analysis and also different types of indicator .............in that way i can predict the market movement perfectly....................then if i can understand the market movement and also the news then i give a trade............. so in this way if i do any mistake then i have to face loss...... and for that i also can protect my account........ so how that will be Harum for me........... I am also a Muslim person......................
    Thanks  

Senior Member boyman is an unknown quantity at this point boyman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.00 USD
    Thanks
    How about Islamic forex is hala or not like TADAWUL FX's and other say they have Islamic forex account with no riba.
    I am new to forex and pleas any tips for where to learn good strategies if those Islamic forex companies are hala, or not first of all we need to make sure it’s hala and true company.
    Thanks  

Banned naqash is an unknown quantity at this point naqash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    105.00 USD
    Thanks
    Dear friends forex is a way to purchase goods and sale them ion profit , Islam does not have any restriction on trading , in a market you can have any business and can earn profit .

ap chori nai karty kisi ko dhoka nai dety ap khareedo frokhat karty hen to is me haram hony ki kahan say baat ati hai ?
    jab ap dhoky sy kuch sale karo gy to wo haram ho gi par is me ap sab k samny market rate par sales kar rahy hoty hain .
    Thanks  

Junior Member romance1980 is an unknown quantity at this point romance1980's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8.20 USD
    Thanks
    yes sir the trade in forex is halal becasue is profit & loss .
    not like hyip sites trade and making profit from it it's 100% halal
    For Who Searching For A Job Visit This Site And Join It Click Here
    Thanks  

Member adeel is an unknown quantity at this point adeel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    78.95 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maliknas View Post
    Yes bro, I am also confused because I have also read different fatwas on the internet and in some forex is halal and in few others it is haram. I also want to confirm it from a reliable mufti of my own fiqah otherwise it will remain doubtful to me.
    jee han forex trading bilkul halal hai islam me hum kam kartey aur paisey kamtey hai ye bhi ek qisam ki mehnat hai hum apna boht zayada time forex pe kam kartey huey guzartey hai aur apney lie money kamtey hai
    Thanks  

Senior Member tahmid.mother is an unknown quantity at this point tahmid.mother's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    98.70 USD
    Thanks
    There is no doubt to me that forex is trading halal in Islam, because you know that in forex everybody can lost his money again can take profit here. so as forex is mixed with loss and profit. so i think that it is halal. again in forex we have to invest money, time, labor etc. so we can say that forex is a halal trade in Islam. Thanks.
    Thanks  

Member nabeel is an unknown quantity at this point nabeel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    66.35 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maliknas View Post
    Yes bro, I am also confused because I have also read different fatwas on the internet and in some forex is halal and in few others it is haram. I also want to confirm it from a reliable mufti of my own fiqah otherwise it will remain doubtful to me.
    meray khail say forex pay work karna islam me halal hai kaun k is pay work kar k mehnat kar k work kia jata hai or phir ja k kahe paisa milta hai is say
    Thanks  

11. LFC
    Banned amrin is an unknown quantity at this point amrin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82.50 USD
    Thanks
    Yeah it is not anything also but simple trading, now the difference is with the intention of the way of trade is changed our very old used to leave city to city to buy and sell except we now can perform it at ease of internet. I believe forex is permissible according to Islamic law, since long as we sprint the forex as a business in addition to not because gambling.
    Thanks  

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 164 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast