+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 150 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex trading Halal in Islam?

Senior Member gandha is an unknown quantity at this point gandha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.2 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by singh adnan View Post
    There is no spesific dalil in Quran or hadith said that forex trading is halal or haram. So, we can ask ulama for his opinion. Unfortunately, many ulama debated in this topic. Some of them say halal and another say haram. So, I think, follow your heart. If you believe that this job is halal, you can continue, but if you believe that forex is haram or you are not sure about it, stop trading. There are many job out there.
    There is no explanation in the book trade tenjang holy Quran, and before I'm sure with this trade I have studied in advance to be sure to do forex trading., and in a legitimate trade in Islam does require a physical evidence, and this is represented by the detail our trading statement

2. Forexmart
    Banned amhp is an unknown quantity at this point amhp's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30.6 USD
    Thanks
    Islam does not allow gambling but allow that's type of business where profit & loss both are involved, Islam also disallow Interest. Forex trading is that's type of business where profit & loss both are related, so it's not conflict with Islam but in forex trading Interest (SWAP) is involved & it's not allowed by Islam. Most of the broker offer Interest (SWAP) free Islamic account. If anyone trade with this types account then it's acceptable (Halal) by Islam.

Senior Member deka14 is an unknown quantity at this point deka14's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    47.7 USD
    Thanks
    I am not a expert in about Islamic law .but so far as i am about the matter that according to Islamic law forex trading is halal for us .there is no restriction in forex trading.

Islamic law applied in the finance sector, based on specific foundations accurate. The main criteria that direct the Islamic finance are:
    - Principle of the absence of Riba or interest.
    - Solidarity principle of the obligation to share profits.
    I advise you before opening a Free swap account, ask advice from an Imam to remove your doubt!

Senior Member adnan10076 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan10076's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    67.8 USD
    Thanks
    mery hyal se halal hy, q k es huym fixed earning nhi deti oor na he hum esko gambling ke trha khelty hy...blky esko krny k ley ziada knowledge and tricks yne skill darkar hoti hy oor usi hisab se earning be km and zaida hoti hy...

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    248.1 USD
    Thanks
    God bless you, brother, for your question,
    You can ask scholars about the legality of Forex Trading in the hope, but as far as I know it and God knows best.
    The Muslim duty to ask about his religion so as not to fall into haraam located angry God.

Senior Member cmenk is an unknown quantity at this point cmenk's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    39.6 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    As other type of trading is allowed (halal) in islam there is nothing that make forex haram (barred) in islam. Interest element is something that is thought against islamic law but brokers offer swap free account that make forex completely like other businesses so it is ok for any islam follower to trade.
    What u think?
    I understand the problem is less about it, maybe for me is fine, but still under the standard in the trade, that when we trade we like buying and selling of goods, in terms of level of threat of Islamic religious law schools must still not my lawful or unlawful .

Senior Member Md Jafar Iqbal is an unknown quantity at this point Md Jafar Iqbal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11.7 USD
    Thanks
    Yes Sir, I am confused also because I have read different fatwas on the internet and in some forex is halal, and in others is haraam. I would also like to confirm to a reliable mufti of my own willykean or will continue to be questionable to me.

Senior Member BaHaaFxTr is an unknown quantity at this point BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    188.1 USD
    Thanks
    Well , that's not something can discuss about by us but the qualified men they able to reply on it and I am already know the point of view of Islam and it say without swap interest it's halal and the spread is sharing of profit's with you but the something is not clear until now the gold and other metals that's really we have to discuss about.

Senior Member forex_lover is an unknown quantity at this point forex_lover's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.6 USD
    Thanks
    its very sensitive matter you discuss today i asked to some scholars of islam some says it is halal in islam but some of them says its not halal because it is also face of gambling .. i asked how they says that when you put your money in unconfirmed place where you don know that it will go in profit or loss so it is become gambling ..
    Regard
    Forex Lover

11. Forexmart
    Senior Member elkhawaga is an unknown quantity at this point elkhawaga's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    66.9 USD
    Thanks
    I myself see that Forex is a trade like any other trade and I do not think it is haram in Islam, but the type of account is the one who could have been forbidden because of interest so there is an Islamic interest-free account

+ Reply to Thread