Closed Thread
Page 26 of 171 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex trading Halal in Islam?

Member shamim686 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim686's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14.1 USD
    Thanks
    Yes, forex trading is halal in Islamic you can do the work properly you can earn many money from there. If you want to take swap you can take it or if you don’t want to take swap you cannot take swap. If your religion is Islam you cannot take swap. So you can trade in swap free account and then work there and it will be halal.

2. Forexmart
    Senior Member animasaha is an unknown quantity at this point animasaha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3.6 USD
    Thanks
    I'v recently been doing Forex - currency trading as my sole job, it involves no interest you buy and sell different currencies in the market and you make tons of money from the difference. but my dad said it is haram. so is Forex halal or Haram?

Member aymena is an unknown quantity at this point aymena's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.7 USD
    Thanks
    Hello
    yes i think so forex is ...halal and now almost evry broker has islamic accounts
    thanks for posting

Senior Member h2seeb is an unknown quantity at this point h2seeb's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    224.7 USD
    Thanks
    forex is allowed in Islam in this you are not paying any kind of interest and this market has equal chance of profit and losses so it is halal business

Banned sarwina90 is an unknown quantity at this point sarwina90's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    104.1 USD
    Thanks
    some rules say that forex is a legitimate and lawful business in Islam, but if you do not believe that forex is a business that halal in Islam then you do not need to be a trader.

Senior Member buntysaha is an unknown quantity at this point buntysaha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50.1 USD
    Thanks
    I don't know about Islamic Forex but I do know about Tadawul, there are Big rooms for trading in Saudi Sections on Paltalk where everyone of them take the same trade looool, also whats the difference between Islamic Forex and Regular Forex? The regular Forex doesn't have riba, we have to only cover the cost of the spread which is the fee to trade, I haven't come across any riba. The ruling from www.islam-qa.com says its Halal if it doesn't involve riba and Forex doesn't involve any sort of riba to begin with.

Senior Member endra is an unknown quantity at this point endra's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    67.2 USD
    Thanks
    I am conjointly confused as a result of I even have conjointly browse completely different fatwas on the web and in some forex is halal and in few others it's haram. I conjointly need to verify it from a reliable mufti of my very own fiqah otherwise it'll stay uncertain to me,,.
    but i think forex is haram if you trade with a gambler,,

Senior Member SeoHyun is an unknown quantity at this point SeoHyun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    362.4 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by endra View Post
    I am conjointly confused as a result of I even have conjointly browse completely different fatwas on the web and in some forex is halal and in few others it's haram. I conjointly need to verify it from a reliable mufti of my very own fiqah otherwise it'll stay uncertain to me,,.
    but i think forex is haram if you trade with a gambler,,
    Forex trading is halal in Islam as long as we use free swap option, and instaforex give us free swap menu. I think you must use it so you will be avoid from swap. And one more thing, this is the most important to make forex trading halal in Islam, dont you ever use gambling methods in this bussiness.

Senior Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    130.25 USD
    Thanks
    If we start exchange no cost consideration one primary situation of halal is loaded. But somebody say that it is betting because of requirement of rumours. Some individuals may say it not halal for Islam. But I like to say that every company has to take a position so I think it may be halal. Though discovered men of Islam can say perfectly.

11. Forexmart
    Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    69.6 USD
    Thanks
    I think that the forex trading is allowed (halal) in Islam because when you open a forex trading account then you select swap or no swap so if you are a Muslim you must be select no swap.

Closed Thread