+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 112 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex trading Halal in Islam?

Member malik kaleem is an unknown quantity at this point malik kaleem's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10.2 USD
    Thanks
    First, log into your account
    Select the Indices tab in the central trading ticket
    You will notice that the Rates Table on the left has changed to Indices. You can customize your indices table in the same way you can customize your currency rates table
    Select which Index you wish to buy or to sell

Senior Member umairsaleem is an unknown quantity at this point umairsaleem's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    89.1 USD
    Thanks
    Interest is the factor which is forbidden in the shariah if you use a swap free account.. so it doesnt violate the islamic laws i guess. We get money as per the hard word done in trading its not interest,

Senior Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    45 USD
    Thanks
    I think that type of trading is allowed (halal) in Islam there is nothing that make Forex ha-ram (barred) in Islam. Interest element is something that is thought against Islamic law but brokers offer swap free account that make Forex completely like other businesses . Thanks ..

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    231.05 USD
    Thanks
    Swap free accounts are not restricted. So we can do trading because we buy one thing and against it sell the other thing. It is our investment which is used in forex trading we can actually brought the items to us if we want.

Senior Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.3 USD
    Thanks
    Forex trading is a business no interest option. so forex is legitimate in Islam, as there is a transaction on the object currency. in forex requires analysis and calculations in every transaction, is different in that only depend on luck gambling. for that business can be a good job.

Banned sajal is an unknown quantity at this point sajal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    230.7 USD
    Thanks
    There is no business in the world which is 100% halal according to Islamic law.Bcause all the business is related with huge profit or huge loss, that means 6 or 0 run.So Forex is not an exception.But Forex is better than any other business in the world.Because here a trader can trade without investing money and if money is not lost, then it is not Ha-ram.A trader can also trade without taking interest.

Senior Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by symoon24 View Post
    In my opinion, I agree with you... I think Forex is halal for Islam, because there is no one can gain same profit and in this field profit is variable and in forex we sell and buy currency and Forex is a business so in this way we called Forex is Halal.
    if I look at this trade as we do an investment islam to estimate how prices in the currency swap in international trade so this is a form of investment and are allowed in Islam insvestasi

Senior Member singh adnan is an unknown quantity at this point singh adnan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    132 USD
    Thanks
    There is no spesific dalil in Quran or hadith said that forex trading is halal or haram. So, we can ask ulama for his opinion. Unfortunately, many ulama debated in this topic. Some of them say halal and another say haram. So, I think, follow your heart. If you believe that this job is halal, you can continue, but if you believe that forex is haram or you are not sure about it, stop trading. There are many job out there.

Senior Member rohankobir is an unknown quantity at this point rohankobir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.7 USD
    Thanks
    hello, trader. as a muslim i want to know the answer that is forex permitted in islam or not ( pls consider all the acc as swap free acc.). i tried to talk with few people but dont get the accurate answer bcz they dont know how forex works and i also cant explain clearly to them. so pls share ur knowledge regarding this issue.

10. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member gandha is an unknown quantity at this point gandha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.2 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by singh adnan View Post
    There is no spesific dalil in Quran or hadith said that forex trading is halal or haram. So, we can ask ulama for his opinion. Unfortunately, many ulama debated in this topic. Some of them say halal and another say haram. So, I think, follow your heart. If you believe that this job is halal, you can continue, but if you believe that forex is haram or you are not sure about it, stop trading. There are many job out there.
    There is no explanation in the book trade tenjang holy Quran, and before I'm sure with this trade I have studied in advance to be sure to do forex trading., and in a legitimate trade in Islam does require a physical evidence, and this is represented by the detail our trading statement

+ Reply to Thread