+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread: My technique and money management system.

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then according to stop loss and take profits that suggest by your trading strategy you have to select lot size therefore by the mt4 money management will you explain in more detail so that i learn this and For me if I want to make good profit in forex what I need is bigger capital and trading lower lot size in fact no matter how much money you have in your trading account you don need to apply so much big lot because Forex business is 100% gu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Limaribu200 is an unknown quantity at this point Limaribu200's Avatar
    Thanks
    very nice sir, you are using this technique then I would be able to use this trade well, with MM that we will use as well then I will be able to win with great results, in this trade then I will be successful and will be able to win over the length with a very good result for my account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aasakil11 is an unknown quantity at this point aasakil11's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is a protracted term dealing method and it's also extremely lucrative as well particularly if we'd adequate endurance and also self-control to the income operations and also might appear to be you employ averaging method as well inside your dealing. might appear to be let me utilize this method as well regarding my personal dealing.

Banned kage bushin no jutsu is an unknown quantity at this point kage bushin no jutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading is an art and can be altered to fit the current environment or whatever your expertise or experience tells you so Money management and risk contrl is essential to achieve long-term success in teh forex market with it is very necessary that we have liberated from our trading margin call although not identical till You must know good money management if you want to be a successful forex trader instead of Easily you can earn by Forex if you have skill

Senior Member kamrun7142 is on a distinguished road kamrun7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very dusty trading trading strategy.They have now knowledge about forex trading,they follow in this strategy.But new trader can follow this strategy. I think any professional trader should not follow in this strategy.

Banned wantiyem is an unknown quantity at this point wantiyem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by md.anam View Post
    its a protracted term commerce system and it's terribly profitable too particularly if we tend to had enough patience and discipline to our cash management and sounds like you employ averaging system too in your commerce.seems like i'm about to use this method too for my commerce.
    absolutely right about your thread and thanks to you provide your money management about forex trading in this market Money management system use in our trade to make profit and which is helpful to safe our risk of investment capital

Senior Member md.anam is an unknown quantity at this point md.anam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its a protracted term commerce system and it's terribly profitable too particularly if we tend to had enough patience and discipline to our cash management and sounds like you employ averaging system too in your commerce.seems like i'm about to use this method too for my commerce.

Banned uchenna is on a distinguished road uchenna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice one there , and i like one thank about his your trading strategy , consistency and discipline to follow your plan ,there is money in this business and one would be able to make as much money as possible if he starts picking small small profits and in the future, he would be able to make it big .

Member ramesh123 is an unknown quantity at this point ramesh123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can prepare it like a book, with a print screen of your chart.going to use this system too for my trading markets overlap are the busiess.

Senior Member megafx is an unknown quantity at this point megafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Keep them posted so we learn more about money management with 01 or 002 If margins begin to develop in large amount the then By the end of a month you will get bonus to a trading account with InstaForex instead of With implement good money management forex trader can calculate the proper trading lot to survive in long term while still can make some profit after all friend a good and discipline to our money management would make our trading days feels more secure because we will risk in limited and affordable amount to loose in this business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open