+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread: My technique and money management system.

Banned taqroohi is an unknown quantity at this point taqroohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    its a long period selling scheme and it is very profitable too particularly if we had enough endurance and discipline to our cash administration and seems like you use averaging scheme too in your trading.seems like i am going to use this scheme too for my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sarminiuk is an unknown quantity at this point sarminiuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every business most beneficial tool and we should use it wisely short traders should set it below immediate support for uby trade sand above immediate resistance for sell trades or below the previous swing low so we dont lose big ic trade goes wrong way and also sto ploss dont het trigger until there is sentimental forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alhasan is an unknown quantity at this point alhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In recent years, even greater, but I believe there are a number of new articles, and as e-books using print screen capture you can expect.

Banned satpal2223 is an unknown quantity at this point satpal2223's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here I described my strategy by this system I doubled my money within 8 months.I think it is enough for me.
    First I deposit 100 dollar for forex trading.Everyday at the last moment I opened trading platform and see that market is highest price or lowest price.If highest then I make one sell position by the volume of 0.01,and select take profit 50 pips.After 24 hours I see again market condition high or low.If low I already get profit 50 pips or if market go high position then I fall loss may be 50/60/70 or even 100 pips.But I never worry and again open another sell position .Next day done by this same.Never take any stop loss.Everyday in highest price I take sell position and in low price I take buy position.Make money management system untill 2000 pips.If go far from my expectation upto 2000 pips

Banned sadhinmama is an unknown quantity at this point sadhinmama's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a great program that is really worth doing, too, especially if we have a lot of patience and self-control to manage money, but is just a program using trade shop also. My goal is to use this program is also attached to the store.

Senior Member koyb is on a distinguished road koyb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g muja aysa lagta ha k agra hamy as ka bara ma kuch pata chal jay ga to hamy as ma bohot madat mil salte ha as ka bara ma ahmy aysa kuch karna rahna chya job best ho muj aysa karna ma bohot kushe hote ha.

Senior Member pospo is an unknown quantity at this point pospo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alternatively, you can then know the current amplification. So when you find, program functions found on each trade. A certain amount of time in Western Europe and the United States, market position they are allocated not the company.

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Fall asleep in this Forex; To select the time that fits your schedule. And you will find the unique capabilities of each breath. It is time for the European Union is also a small business and you want to copy local

Senior Member facebok is an unknown quantity at this point facebok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g is me apki technique bi achi honi chahea or is me achi money management b honi chahea ye ak best online job hai or ye ak profitable business hai.

Member mizz31 is on a distinguished road mizz31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri koi technique nahi hai forex ke lye kiun ke me abhi iss business me naya naya enter hua hon
    or me chahta hun ke iss business me kaam kar kar ke bohat achi earnings hasil kar ke oopar nikal jaon .......

Banned fxloser is an unknown quantity at this point fxloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    We are in forex trading should use good money management so that we will get a big advantage in trading forex I trust and believe we will benefit greatly in this forex trading buddy as if Small margin will mean smaller lot size trade after all if you want to follow proper trading risk then should need to follow proper money management rules because it reduce your trading risk so try to use only 2% capital in your trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open