+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 549 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 513 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 5481

Thread: The Fear of lossing Money.

Banned saeedajmal is an unknown quantity at this point saeedajmal's Avatar
    Thanks
    in this business the main cause of loss is that the fear of losing money Forex business is a risky business in this business a little mistake make us zero so if you want to earn in this business control your feelings and do trading carefully

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mdjoy407 is an unknown quantity at this point mdjoy407's Avatar
    Thanks
    the fear of losing money for a Forex not now all man goods for a Forex work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a Forex post and better for a post and goods income money for a jobs now all man goods for a Forex work and better income money for a jobs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bibh is an unknown quantity at this point bibh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear to lose money is really can happen to all traders. moreover if we use loan money to trade, or if we really need the money for living. but however we must ready to lose if we trade. it can help us to trade better

Banned Arifkst is an unknown quantity at this point Arifkst's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Fear of Losing Money. Posted by Scott Pape. Let me tell you a little secret: in all the years I've been coming to Omaha to hear Warren ...

Member sloutrtza is an unknown quantity at this point sloutrtza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that the whole idea of the trading forex markets is to risk smaller the money and win big in return so traders shouldn't be scared of losing money as it is part of the trading though considerations that should only be given to trades with a highest win probabilities !

Senior Member apip is an unknown quantity at this point apip's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes! it was true. it is impossible to get rid of loosing money or greed.
    like me myself, yes! i am afraid of loosing money. but with trading forex, i can earn profit and add extra earning in my pocket every month. that is the reason why i still stick with trading even though trading forex is such a high risk to bear if i loss

Senior Member Mohamed Nait is an unknown quantity at this point Mohamed Nait's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello Losses incurred within the whole forex may be a normal, each trader should have experienced, a trader often is successful, since it had suffered a loss, from loss may be a trader taking lessons, ensuring that the exact mistakes not occur.

Banned Umanand is an unknown quantity at this point Umanand's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss of course each person experiencing it. loss is also a process that needs to be fixed. first step find what caused the loss. when it does not find the cause then try switching to a new system who knows then generate profit. the essential spirit

Senior Member Abdul Mannan is on a distinguished road Abdul Mannan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Beginner are face these problem very much, to overcome these problem you need to experience much more. Loss is a natural thing in forex market and our trade are not in instant profit, we need to wait for our profits after a certain period of time.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shomilsm View Post
    the trader must not fear from lose
    I honestly have to say that I am so fear of losing money in forex, because i trading for live, if I lose my money i can not do everything, like: school, eat ll.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 549 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)