+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trend CCI

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoNetoPT View Post
    Hi guys! I'm recently new in the Forex World and i'm now testing some indicators.

I only don't know how this one works. (Trend CCI)

Can anyone explain me please. The Other indicators i understand. I only don't understand how i can see when to sell or buy with Trend CCI indicator.

very interesting and very beautiful your indicator is sir
    * can be used if we would trade using real account of our trade sir
    so if we are going to know where the market will be very profitable for us later sir, using indicators that have been well tested course

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys! I'm recently new in the Forex World and i'm now testing some indicators.

Can anyone explain me please. The Other indicators i understand. I only don't understand how i can see when to sell or buy with Trend CCI indicator.

I see that the Trend CCI indicator you were highlighted in the image above seems to be out-tuning with the price. Either you may need to change the setting of that Trend CCI indicator or just remove it from your trading system. Use the other two indicators below Trend CCi indicators seems to be enough to filter ma signals on the main chart.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trand indicator cci, often give a signal, so I am confused which one should follow the signal, please give me a rule of trand indicator cci .. please help ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear , apke in indicatro bohot sandar and assa hay, so i want to use this indicator . i hope it will help me so much . so thank u very much.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    यू बस यह एक अलग रंग दे इतनी है कि आप अंतर कैसे बता इसे पढ़ने के लिए है अगर सीसीआई केंद्र लाइन को पार किया था कि हम पैदा मैन्युअल फिर हम खुले स्थिति कर सकते हैं इतना है कि हम द्वारा बेवकूफ़ नहीं बनाया जाएगा करने में सक्षम हो जाएगाकीमत आंदोलन चल रहा है, यह सीसीआई h1 और h4 में ध का उपयोग करें फिट बैठता है क्रम में परिणामों को अधिकतम

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry but i asked for some explanation in how it works (trend CCI) you did not help me
    You just give it a different color so that you'll be able to tell the difference, how to read it is if cci had crossed the center line that we created manually then we can do the open position so that we will not be fooled by the price movement is going on, it fits cci TH use in H1 and H4 in order to maximize results

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    CAN U SHARE GOOD INDECTOR?
    hello frd kaya ap log muj sa share kar akte ho ka sun sa acha indecor konsa ha. jis indecor
    sa hum loos ma janye ka kam chance ho aysa konsa indecor ha?

Junior Member TiagoNetoPT is an unknown quantity at this point TiagoNetoPT's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lg_pkl View Post
    I think this is cci indicator very nice so I also used to use it as a tool in determining my position is good and right with the help of my CCI is often right in the open during my trading psosisi
    sorry but i asked for some explanation in how it works (trend CCI) you did not help me

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is cci indicator very nice so I also used to use it as a tool in determining my position is good and right with the help of my CCI is often right in the open during my trading psosisi

Junior Member TiagoNetoPT is an unknown quantity at this point TiagoNetoPT's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trend CCI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2