+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 148 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Member hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cristalin View Post
    dear aapka decisions bilkul hi sahi tha aisi condition main humien bhi aisa hi karna chahiye agar humien frequently loss hona shuru ho jay tu humien apni trades ko stop kar dena chahiye aur phir apni mistakes ko identify karna chahiye keh hum ny kia ghaltiyan ki hain jis ki wajah sy humien frequently loss py loss ho raha hai agar inko identify kar ke work karien gy tu next time in ghaltiyoon sy bach jaien gy hum log
    ji jab jayda loss hone lag jaate hain to tab tarder ke liye jayda jaroori rahta hain ki wo trading mein loss ke baad trading ko thoda samay ke liye band kare isko main permanent band karne ke liye salah nahi dunga trading karna hain to achche se mehnat bhi karna hota hain tabhi jaakar usko trading se achcha paisa earning karne ko milne lag jaata hain ek dum se koi bhi kama nahi sakta hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses are appropriate if you modify or set and usually you give away bad costs to make up your mind and if you are mastered then it is not appropriate to run indorse on demo notes to transfer your confidence game and we must increase when the dimensions to succeed and stop that effort low. and Losses are a very bad thing in the forex market and when I lose 3 trades in a row then I think I will be different and I will stop trading and will try to find out how I trade and where I make mistakes and then it will come very strong again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you often find losing money in trading, then you should stop trading occasionally. You need to watch economic news and try to understand the market. When you will understand the market, you can benefit from trading. You must correct your mistakes first then take the next action. and I will suspend my trading activities temporarily, until I feel calm, because if we are forced to trade what usually happens is our emotions and revenge against the market, instead of the profits we can, in fact usually the opposite ... the losses we encounter are not even hayal margincall Umum

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing trades are inevitable, in fact it is usually harder to make money with strategies that attempt to secure a very high win rate. This is just the nature of the way the market moves.
    There are some traders that follow a methodology which attempts to greatly reduce or even eliminate losses completely. There are only two methodologies that can do this and it is important to understand them perfectly:
    Adding to a losing trade in the belief you were right on the original trade entry, and only your timing was wrong. You can even add with a greater amount on the subsequent entry to make the recovery easier. The simple fact is that while this can work as a method, it is usually not optimal, and you will usually get better results by just accepting the first loss and closing the trade instead of attempting a “rescue”. After all, if your original “stop” was hit, why should the second trade be any better than the first?
    “Turning with the wind” and opening a trade in the opposite direction. This is actually not “avoiding” a loss, it is in effect crystallizing a loss by changing your net position. If you are long 1 lot and then you go short 2 lots, you end up net short 1 lot with a crystallized loss on that long 1 lot.
    There is one other thing you can do: not close losing trades, and let them run further and further against you. If you do this, you will eventually blow your account

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to deal with consecutive losses is to minimize your trade and start investigating the reasons behind these losses. Most of the time traders start trading after losing in a row this way to want to recover their losses but instead they lose more and they get a margin call. I think after losing successively we must try to find out our mistakes and have to rest. the best way to deal with successive losses is to stop trading and deposit some money in your account so that a portion of the capital accumulates in your account and try to recover losses slowly because it is impossible to recover all losses in a trade, never greedy or emotional revenge from the market to cover losses on one occasion. and Every time I face consecutive losses, I take a break from real trading and start again on a demo account. I started from reading all the eBook forex and checking whether my strategy was right or not. I again began to do market analysis seriously and tried to find reasons for losing.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I experience a loss in a row I will take a break to evaluate what caused this loss, I will not make a transaction if there is no best moment in trading and see the market situation. consecutive losses that can cause our mental weakness and can cause frustration, we must realize this and I have to use risk management in every transaction and I have to limit maximum orders in a day and maximum losses throughout the day and you have to control it and try to build confidence by playing in small volumes with small profits. This is in my opinion.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me the first time I started negotiating in a demo to overcome my mistakes and after a few days when I felt that I would not repeat my mistakes, could I start trading again and learn from real accidents and assess the mistakes he made and try to minimize mistakes and bad rebellion. Make good decisions in each field. and I am currently in this situation, that I have lost my last four trades in a row and I am very low in my trading today. I avoid trading as well as a very annoying market today and the move is not unusual either.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aapka decisions bilkul hi sahi tha aisi condition main humien bhi aisa hi karna chahiye agar humien frequently loss hona shuru ho jay tu humien apni trades ko stop kar dena chahiye aur phir apni mistakes ko identify karna chahiye keh hum ny kia ghaltiyan ki hain jis ki wajah sy humien frequently loss py loss ho raha hai agar inko identify kar ke work karien gy tu next time in ghaltiyoon sy bach jaien gy hum log

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's good to do the same thing, the easy way, I see the less also to stop trading and start analyzing your own mistakes, the reason why I lost so much, and if I find my mistake, I started to trade in demo, so he can not beat my mistake, and when I feel like I will not repeat my problem after few days, so to start again the real company. and we should know that the profit and loss are both part of forex trading and we have to accept the loss and we need to prepare mentally because forex is a risk reward trade business and we need to accept the loss and if we see the loss then we have to accept it and have to rethink about our strategy.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As in this market trading, all the time, it will always be the same. Money is what we are all looking for, but money will be lost as well. No trader can make money successfully in the market without having to take risks or face some trade challenges. Overall, always try to let your profitable trades become more than your lost trade, it is the key of a successful trade. if I am constantly losing then I also stop trading and start analyzing my mistake to double-check your trading strategy. It is possible that your trading strategy is not working well with prevailing market conditions. You can stop trading until the market conditions why I lost so much and after I found my mistake then I started trading on the demo so I can overcome my mistakes and after a few days when I feel that now I will not repeat my mistake. I started real trading again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 148 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)