+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 148 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1473

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instead of my thinking the best way to manage wiith the successive losses is difference the communication of trading or strategy. discover the forex thouroughly and make a new strategy and then tryout it in demo, if success then speak to real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best way to deal with successive losses is that you stop tradering and deposit some amount in your account so that some capital is accumulated in your account and try ti recover the losses slowly slowly beacuse it is not possible to recover thw whole loss in one trade, never be greedy or emotional to take revenge from market to cover the loss in one shot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders have a point that they start having successive losses in their trades. In those times we should make sure that we still maintain the same risk reward ratio and MM that we are using in our trades.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    patient..patient.. and only patient that can help you overcome your emotion due to your loosing streak. cause when you think it over and over again, in forex, it's only about waiting for the best moment to enter the market, and nothing else. beware of your greedy feeling.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well when i face successive losses, i mean when all my trades are running in losses then i dont close it, wait for it to lessen the loss or close it in profit. as i do risk management so s 200 300 pips drop doesnt affect the account.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i do the same if i get continuous loss then i also stop trading and start analyzing my mistakes that why i am losing so much and after i find my mistake then i start trading in demo...

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If me, I will stop for awhile to make evaluation if I experienced successive losses in forex because it's not normal if I lost
    many times in a row. It can be I am too emotional or the time is not right for my current strategy. So it's better to stop
    awhile to calm down emotion and prevent revenge to next transaction.

Member mika is an unknown quantity at this point mika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    poor results are usually also be obtained by those who like careless and reckless when making decisions in this business, especially for those who think this business is easy and simple to run, it is easy to awlanya, but it's hard when confusion middle of the road

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    left the habit of greediness and think cool stop trading for some time the market is ok and decide your budget planning for trading otherwise you loses all time because every gambler gamble for win and he lose after lose and depends your luck day and time

Member ToengToeng is an unknown quantity at this point ToengToeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I happen to get streaks of losses, I first cool myself down since it often leads to triggering emotional behavior. After that, I try my best to find the cause of those losses. Then, If I can't find the cause, I stop trading for a while and go back to demo account. And if that didn't figure the cause too, I treat those losses as being purely unlucky and continue trading when the market condition allows.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 148 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)