+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 148 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1473

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Senior Member joya is an unknown quantity at this point joya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it can be done we were in loss any time then we should must be tried our best to do a good job there and i th9ink this is best for me to learn t from the mistakes and do my trade regularly with out any fear and we were in loss we should must be relax and tried our best to find type reason and then tried to recover with stop loss strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we should limit our daily trades and also better to wait for good time to take good pips.a professional trader will not trade at every moment.i am sure they will trade with patient and we should follow them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    After successive losses in Forex, i stop trading for that day.Because i now that my brain and luck all are against me for that day.I enter Forex trading on the following day to recover my loss.I am new in Forex.So i become very upset after making successive losses.But as i am also feared in loss, i leave trading for that moment as i know that i will loss again.I try to control my greed in Forex trading.

Member azez is on a distinguished road azez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro we should must be do this because the market is very quick and we can not proceed with this because the market will not be very easy to understand and we should not be worried with loss because it is the part of our business and when i am in loss then i find my mistake who will be the reason and then i want to recover and tried my best to recover it

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    handle losses in a row, I think the way to do is to reduce the courage to take risks that are too big and learn why the loss. with it we can meminalkan losses we have experienced.

Junior Member WINOTO is an unknown quantity at this point WINOTO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always do an evaluation of what has happened with the strategy or analysis, I'm sure if there is something that needs to be fixed. If possible, carry out daily evaluation at the end of the entire transaction is required and the results of the evaluation then I will not make that mistake again

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best way to deal this situation is to take a break from trading and review your strategy. you can try it further in the demo and see if it is making more and more negative results. if so you should give it up and try out a new strategy.

Member titikfocus is an unknown quantity at this point titikfocus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    way to handle repetitive loss is to change the ratio of reward and risk strategies. and the risk reward ratio is good to cover losses is 1:2 or 1:3

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    [QUOTE=akasha425;1036257]you're right, we need a bit of evaluation, because if continuously get loss it will make a trader fails, so I mean we can not determine correctly how to be who has ever planned.

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    What is best way in your opinion to deal with successive losses?
    When i encounter days giving me frequent losses i simply stop trading and sit in cash waiting for more favourable market conditions.
    hi!
    for me when i am in loss, i stop trading for a while. i put aside trading analysis news, or what so ever that could make me so stress.
    i gain my spirits back before i trading forex once again. losses in trading forex is normal, but when the losses is repeating again and again, the solutions that i make is to stop and avoid trading forex for a while.
    this is to make sure that i'm back on track when my body and spirits is stable. else, i will take revenge to the market and could make me more worst.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 148 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)