+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 148 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar main na abi tak es tara ke ko deal nahi ke ah es laya to main na boht zada trading to nahi ke ha main na boht kam or boht he slow trading karta hoon main trading main na to zada emotion zada rakta hon ro na he zada main trading main greed karta hoon as lye earning nhai ker sakte hien.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Awais Khan For This Useful Post:

ShaistaH (2019-07-27)

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best way to deal with successive losses is to stop trading and deposit some money in your account so that a portion of the capital accumulates in your account and try to recover losses slowly because it is impossible to recover all losses in a trade, never greedy or emotional revenge from the market to cover losses on one occasion. and Every time I face consecutive losses, I take a break from real trading and start again on a demo account. I started from reading all the eBook forex and checking whether my strategy was right or not. I again began to do market analysis seriously and tried to find reasons for losing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes I can't control my hands and I only open a number of trades without signals or goals and most of the time it will end in losses. so what I know is to trade at the right time. Opening a position with eurusd during the Asian session will only be a dead trade, you have to wait for hours sometimes to see the results. it won't move too much during the Asian session. so to reduce losses I trade less and only at the right time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to qomat For This Useful Post:

gandiwa (2019-05-30)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is a big market and high risky market. But the forex market is a very popular market. In my thinking that we are get the success than we are follow the market trend. We are cool in this market. Than we are preform the best and earn the regular money. Cool mean patience and place the good order.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a forex trader the mistake we make is when we lose we try to return to the market by trying to get our money lost in trading, which is a bad decision, when you make a loss in a row then I think it is time for You stop trading for the day and when I can't find market trends because my trade is losing, I stop trading and my analysis more and more when I understand the market trends, I start trading again and recover my losses.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes I can't control my hands and I only open a number of trades without signals or goals and most of the time it will end in losses. so what I know is to trade at the right time. Opening a position with eurusd during the Asian session will only be a dead trade, you have to wait for hours sometimes to see the results. it won't move too much during the Asian session. so to reduce losses I trade less and only at the right time.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That won't happen to me again. I did not trade for losing losses in a row and if I had it lost it was therefore planned to lose. Means I do it only because I see that I can earn big income in the next trade. As an example. they were a big rally that came and I closed all sales positions I hoped to take a ride in this big rally. But at the same time if it turns out to be a false alarm, I will reopen the sell position.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai loss ko recover krna hai tou es key lye ak trader ko achi strategy bana hai. jis key bad he wo es market mai loss ko recover kr sakta hai. Aur wo market mai regular earning hasil kr sakta hai. begar planning key loss ko recover nahi kr sakt.

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohat zayada losses ki aik waja yeh bhi hoti hai hum aik hi mistake ko baar baar ker jate hain .apni mistakes ko identify ker k un ko fix kerne ki koshish karen aur khabi bhi zayada profit kliay big lot size use na kren

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to deal with consecutive losses is to minimize your trade and start investigating the reasons behind these losses. Most of the time traders start trading after losing in a row this way to want to recover their losses but instead they lose more and they get a margin call. I think after losing successively we must try to find out our mistakes and have to rest.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barokah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 148 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)