+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 355 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: How long i can keep my trade open?

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you will be able to continue to maintain traffic, if smart money management is an important part of friendly negotiations. but if we are still in the process of judgment traders must try once to hear directly C losses will be better for our psychology. and I think that as long as you want, if you still have money to float or if your capital is enough to pay for the swap, and I think it's not good for traders to let their positions open too long it can be very risky and of course that is a bad thing for them too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have no definite rules to keep your rade open or a long time but if you open it long you can have a profit but as time passes you can lose profits and lose money so be careful with the time frame. and when it reaches maximum profits in the sense and you feel ready to finish off in the discussion of learning in the forex world so far I have not found the point where in learning how to close open positions in the forex world only learning strategy to profit once it is near where you want to clearly not closing your open position is better to use SL (Stop Loss) to be more secure, and protect the profit trailing stop or to keep your profit results to the maximum I guess that way ,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a difficult question because it depends on your own time and ability. There are no rules for how long I can keep my trades. However 5 days open the forex market for a week. many traders use it every time and many take it as a full-time business. and There is no real rule how much time to open a trade until you can not leave it open for as long as you want. All you need to do is have enough capital for your account. Because, if the market direction is opposite to you, then you will be in a minus condition, and in this case you must have enough capital to keep it. But there is nothing else you need. You can stay open even for years. but I still say you open it to market conditions.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This continues in earnings so the ordering of traffic evidence runs. However, you should also consider whether you are in the swap description or swap-free account. Seller positions leave their trades to run for up to a year. and If we are a beginner maybe we can try to gain experience to prove it by ourselves, we can open multiple entries with the lowest lot size to compare and evaluate how long it is good to keep open entry in the forex market and evaluate the results of earnings and earnings conditions.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no regulatory restriction on how long the order remains open positions. if trading only with small lot size does not matter if you keep the position open. but if you do not use freeswap facility then immediately close position will increase the swap value and it reduces profit. and I think it depends on the merchant himself because if the trader is doing scalping or short-term trading, he makes his trade open for a little time and a trader who does long-term trading or swings makes his trades on the market for weeks or maybe months.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you can keep trading open for as long as you want if you have enough balance in your account. generally people apply take profit and stop loss tools to close their trades. Stop loss prevents you from experiencing loss if you don't use your computer at that time. but if you don't want to implement it, then you can keep it open and Usually there is no definite code information about how long we will definitely keep orders in all open areas given that my partner and I always prepare Stop Loss to limit losses MYSELF in ACCORDING checks WITH when I set a target for income every day. I might leave the order in an open position until the TP or SL is usually hit so there is no need to worry about MY OWN margins.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use final loss when you start any industry. Usually in close range manually by itself. Certain brokers can be in close proximity if you have fewer margins. However, do not visit the same amount as the one that always suffered the final loss to save our first deposit a lot. and There are no definite limits to open your trade. You can open it for as long as you want. It does not matter how long you have opened it. And you can set a profit margin to close your trades. When it will reach that level, trading will be automatically closed and will take advantage automatically. Until then your trades will remain open.

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,477 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    E bhi koi bat hai bhaya mari bat suny jub apko acha profit ho raha hota hai aur agar ap smjh lty hai ya feel krty hai k market
    Ya trend apky against jany lgy hai tho jitna profit ho raha hai us par trade close krdo aur trend k dbra wapes any sy bhtr hai
    K market sy exit kro.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23), bali351 (2018-08-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-23), Mr Law (2018-07-27), Mustansir (2018-07-27), Unregistered (4), youcef54 (2018-07-24), yulbang111 (2018-07-24)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,251 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can keep your trades or your positions open as long as you can but the thing i have to mention for you is my dear
    brother if market is in your favor then stay as long as for big profit but if market is against your positions then you have
    to use proper stop loss instead of blowing your account.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-07-23), Mr Law (2018-07-23), ntn (2018-07-23), QamarXulqi (2018-07-23), Unregistered (4), yulbang111 (2018-07-23)

Member khan khaliq will become famous soon enough khan khaliq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no hesitation about showing up soon to be sure of the idea discount. We have rights. For all of us and everyone to benefit from the trade of their goods is bad if you sell the next marketing consists of profit and purchase of various types. While trading is very small. We have an idea of nuggets. Never allowed to float trades for a long time, how to find articles. and, the company can flow until you turn it off. And this error. Type 2 swaps so we usually get, and then show a positive trade-off if we tend to sell, swap appears as a negative value. Swap is still very small. We may be able to access many points . Do not leave money campaigns all the time, trying to understand the effects of transactions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 355 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)