+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 226 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2252

Thread: Which time is the best for scalping?

Senior Member ponanandan1980 is an unknown quantity at this point ponanandan1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading business is real online business. anytime forex trading business is works on of day. so, you will do this business in the day time, when day time, currencies pairs are active mode, you will make the more profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member binondasarkar is on a distinguished road binondasarkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Intimately its depend on the marketplace tidings and skillfulness analysis because forex market is stimulating up and consume all the quantify so i anticipate before we scalping we should study activity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member njajaltrading is an unknown quantity at this point njajaltrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To use cent account because here is emotion involve and when playing with real money then more concentration and if loss then more learning let alone not matter how many trade scalping always using small target and tigh stop loss to minimize risk and gain profit as fast as trader can as I dont think a scalper can make profit in this market in long run most of the scalpers gather some pips from many trades and loose all the earned pips on one bad trade

Member hiplara is an unknown quantity at this point hiplara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not know about this because i do not scalp in the market in forex trading online and it is not good for me,but i think in technical analysis you should must get this time to make scalp and trade in for making money,if you trade with out visiting these charts you must make many loss.

Senior Member gangoli is an unknown quantity at this point gangoli's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is rattling supportive target for the beginners and i opine beginners can pretend money do scalping,for scalping 1H interpret is rattling stabilizing and not only 1H chart all interpret is benevolent for scalping.

Senior Member hulk is on a distinguished road hulk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders are suing many time scaling.it depends forex trade because this scalping is a part of forex business.i think forex business is scalping is good 30 minutes because this business is the internally online profitable and risky basins.i am some time forex business is use scalping is 15 or 30 minutes because this business sis my part time.

Senior Member abubakar6376 is an unknown quantity at this point abubakar6376's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which time is the best for scalping it will depend on the technical strategy employed. Some scalpers prefer choppy, directionless markets when utilizing this style, while others prefer to trade strongly directional, highly liquid and volatile markets.
    ---->be Happy in life<----

Senior Member papiasaha is an unknown quantity at this point papiasaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex hum kabhe bhe isko use nahe keya hya lakin huma forex ma ga trade karna hota hy ta huma sabsa pahla go kar nar na hptahy bho hy huma yea soch na cahe ya ka kaysa trade karna hy isleya agr huma scalping karna hota hy to hum isma 5M 10M ko use kar sakta hy or huma acha madat melaga or hum tik tara sa kam kar sakta hy.

Senior Member mahmud700 is an unknown quantity at this point mahmud700's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the best time for scalping.....................? Do you know something about this friend ? when scalping i try all different brief time frame facilitates , 1M 5M 15M 30M , its much simpler to evalate them all at once to know where the industry is going , then i create my provide at the 1M time frame , its the same as all else, this is my opinion and you?

Senior Member tasweer123 is an unknown quantity at this point tasweer123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir the best time frame for scalping is the 5 and th 15 minute time frame that is when you are sure to see signals that you can profit from within a short time and i think beginners can make money do scalping for scalping 1H chart is very helpful and not only 1H chart all chart is good for scalping and so best time to do scalping is when marketing sideways so i agree that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 226 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)