+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 226 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Which time is the best for scalping?

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no best time to use any strategy in the forex market as long as you have the right understanding, just go ahead and pull the trigger once all the conditions you are looking for are met, that is the best way to benefit in this regard. market when we trade. and the best scalping strategy is used when you have small capital that will be very useful for you because you need to capture quick profits and market conditions must change as well because volatility is needed all the time for all types of trades so you can have a quick step to your target

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to choose a flat market to do scalping because we will trade using large lotsizes, and most scalpers don't use stop loss. So, to maintain the security of our trade, we have to wait until the market is very flat. we can trade in the Asian session or Canadian session, most of the time, the market will be flat and Scalping is a trading strategy that requires 1-5 pips as take profit. So, we don't need to make a lot of pips per trade if we do scalping. So, to do it well, we need a flat market, we can't do scalping in the trending market, because that would be too dangerous because we trade using large lotsize

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    time to have the best liquidity for scalping traders because they don't want to wait more to get pips, and if you want to trade scalping with any currency with USD, you can trade with the US session, because that is the best time to trade. and For scalping market volatility is important which is why traders must choose a time slot where the market is very volatile. And I think overlapping New York and London sessions is the best time where you can get good results in scalping.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mien to yeh na janta hion k scalping kya hai mager mien yeh zaror janta hion k forex mien hamain her kam waqt per kerna hota hai ager hum apna kam theek say waqt per na kerty hien to hamain es mien aa ker bad mien mushkil ho sakti hai.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-11-27), forexrunner (2018-11-30), zonyakhan (2018-11-27)

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time to trade with your scapling strategy depends on the trading mechanism behind the system because even scalping strategies can be very different in their trading rules, so it's best to decide when to trade based on the trading mechanism of the trading strategy. and there is no double that there is no best time for scalping, you can do only one thing you can do only the scalp and if you feel that you can make a profit at that time so you have to invest at the same time money.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my darling, as I see it, I personally believe I am attaching is for 15 minutes, or also for 5min, more than saying no one is being a head, it is to enter smaller pips but convert existing ones a day, is ways to run to find the second Basalt available to associate the design of all sizes. and Scalping is a good way to get a lot of profits through small pips collected, but a lot of OP we have to do. In scalping you may not trade when the news occurs. And you should exchange it for the US closing market until the opening of the Asian market. This is because the market habits at that time are sideways and this is good for scalping techniques.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to madale For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new here and I do not know the best time for scalping and scalping gives us an advantage in the market in a short time and we know the scalping trading strategy and we have to know the trading time when the scalping method is suitable for us then we use scalping and we produce with Your forex trading market and you might mean, what is the best time frame for scalping? I think all the H1 time frames above, we have to make an analysis, so we know exactly where the market forces are.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, to me I really believe that if we want to do a 5m scalping is the best, because we can see the price of 5m is clearer, a scalper must be able to enter and exit the market quickly, so if we do not enter and exit the market quickly so we won't be able to become a great scalper. and Scalping to the best time liye wo hota hi jis time my forex market is high impact news release na hone guardian ho, scalping the market trend I trade karne guardian trading strategy ya hi, scalping karne wale ko khud ye decide because chahiye ki kis my trading my karne unko benefits my country.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro, generally in forex trading I personally think that the sideway market is the best for scalping. we can get a sideway market in the Asian trading session. Sometimes Asian sessions can be turbulent, but not often. Most of the Asian session was completely flat, only going up and down for less than 30 pips. So broos can use Asian trading sessions for scalping and, I think this is not scalping because anyone who makes money from forex does hard work, he spends his time there and he really knows about trading capital candlesticks, market ups and downs etc. my opinion is not scalp

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i'm agree when the market is sideways then best time to scalping..my opion is that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 226 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)