+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 172 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1720

Thread: What is a suitable Trading Strategies for a new comer (beginner) in Forex trading ?

Senior Member challanger 2013 is on a distinguished road challanger 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the best strategy for the newbies is to follow a simple strategy not based on so many indicators,for example a strategy based on moving averages;and try to learn the price action strategies and the indications given by the candles like the special candles:the hammer or the dogy candle.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member turkey is an unknown quantity at this point turkey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm tu new user ko cheya ky wo phly tu demo par work kary 50 persent trading strategy ky expert wo demo par work kar ky he ho gyn gye baki jb real trading par ayn tu usd jpy par trade start karyn or trade 10 dollrs sy zyad ke na lagyn kun ky us time ap expert ni hoty tu ap ko loss ho sakta hy or ye zaror yad raken ky trade phly usd upy my he lagyn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shopon123 is an unknown quantity at this point shopon123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That may be genuine yet not think if they only go on having low rick how'll they comprehend the truth regarding Forex's riskly industry I understand it is prematurily . to state yet I suppose you cannot discover diving in the children's pool at the least, people need to discuss ordeals here to ensure completely new people can easily discover.

Senior Member alihaider is an unknown quantity at this point alihaider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new comers ko chahiya jo forex ka kam ma ata han wo log demo account ka zariya apna experience hasil karan or phir trading karan ya hi sab sa acha trading strategy ha

Banned ddm.alamgir is an unknown quantity at this point ddm.alamgir's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is certainly true although now don't you imagine if they only go on using small rick how can they will realize the certainty regarding Forex's dangerous market place I understand the prematurily . to express although I suppose you can not learn scuba dving in a share at least, persons really should write about activities in this article so that new persons could learn.

Banned asif0473 is an unknown quantity at this point asif0473's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear friends agar ap forex trading main new ho or ap ko forex trading k bary main koi knowlege nahi hay to mery bai ap forex trading k demo account par trading kar k knowlege hasil kar sakty hain new trader k liye demo account suitable hay

Member alif02 is an unknown quantity at this point alif02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which is legitimate however not consider whenever they simply just go on taking minimal rick how'll that they fully grasp the fact associated with Forex's high-risk current market I am aware it's too early to say however I suppose you cannot understand going within a share at the very least, persons must discuss ordeals below making sure that brand new persons could understand.

Member Ghalib will become famous soon enough Ghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think for the new comer they must want to learn and learn, and contact with a best teacher and get news and help from him, then may easy he will becomes success, i think it willl better way to follow this method. and best of luck in forex busineess,

Senior Member wasibegana is on a distinguished road wasibegana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think newbies didn't need to go in live account for trading they only need to practice of demo account and every one having his/her own strategies and newbies need to make new strategies according to his/her trading style in demo account and follow own analysis and strategies i don't have such a strategy for newbies.
    Newbies Can join me Here https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006685180511 ....
    For all basic information and learning about initial trading and much more.....

Banned sunrise85 is an unknown quantity at this point sunrise85's Avatar
    Thanks
    new comer will face problems in i nitial like other business but first they must get a sufficent practice on demo account and after that they must trade with low risk although they will get less profit but start is best with low risk to avoid loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 172 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)