+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 172 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1720

Thread: What is a suitable Trading Strategies for a new comer (beginner) in Forex trading ?

Senior Member anderson95915 is an unknown quantity at this point anderson95915's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you wanna my quantity of study i cogitate that the person eligible strategy in forex trading is see statesman and much nigh it because it is the most herculean job industry online in which we have to be well educated to avoid loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rabrik is an unknown quantity at this point rabrik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main sabse acha aur best trading strategy hai low volume high capital aap high capital rakh halki bhi knowledge ho to bht kama sakte hai but apne account ko secure rakhkar hi trading kare.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mehmed is an unknown quantity at this point mehmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading that is the most important we can manage correctly and as a newbie we should be able to remain calm will be very good and hard work would be so mean and all need the process and it is very good and most importantly always stay calm.

Banned waheedrana.972 is an unknown quantity at this point waheedrana.972's Avatar
    Thanks
    maray khayal main new commers kay liye sab say achi trategy scalping hay is main aapki tamam trade saily close ho skti hain or aapko daily profit mil skta hay bay shak profit kam hi q na ho . is say aap main confidence aaye ga jo kay aapki trading kay liye buhat acha hay

Senior Member micmaster is an unknown quantity at this point micmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Suport and resistance is simple strategey for begineer om small time frames.I prefer the lower time frame (especialy 30 min - 1h) because i want to control the trade. But once, I open a trade then get buzy in something else and I forgot it opened, the next day I get surprised when I log in Instaforex and see the trade still making profits, i feel happy and i told to my self that I must try on the high time frame even in demo account to more discover it.

Banned sami35 will become famous soon enough sami35 will become famous soon enough sami35's Avatar
    Thanks
    newbie trader first follow the tips and rules of forex first they practice on demo account and then trade on real account first analyze the market condition and then take the decision and you choose minimum lot size 0.01 and close your trade on small profit not be greedy .

Senior Member mtsimha is an unknown quantity at this point mtsimha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's correct however don't you feel as long as they only carry on using small ron how'll they comprehend the reality of Forex's dangerous market I understand it is to soon to convey however I guess you can not learn diving in a swimming pool at the very least, folks should reveal ordeals right here to ensure that fresh folks can learn.

Banned nazmul2 is on a distinguished road nazmul2's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is true but don't you think if they just keep on taking low rick how'll they understand the reality of Forex's high risk market I know its too easily. It is a trading business without plan and good approach no one can success in this business , so the thing which came to know is getting knowledge for a specific business and getting a perfect plan to move on.

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    ne trader ke ly ak bohat he simple sa method ha ke wo hamesha kisi bhi pair ke up prise se sell kary or pai ki low price se buy kary or hamesha money manage per sakti se umal kary , is se us ko loss bhi nahi ho ga or profit bhi hasil ho jay ga.

Senior Member ug1 is an unknown quantity at this point ug1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are anew comer and you want to trade then you are required to trade in demo account first but if you wants to trade in real account then you should have a big strategy to meet the demand if you have it then is not impossible to earn profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 172 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)