+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 172 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1720

Thread: What is a suitable Trading Strategies for a new comer (beginner) in Forex trading ?

Senior Member Dahmane is an unknown quantity at this point Dahmane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the newbie comes to forex market he will not understand how to make a technical analysis or to read the chart or even to use indicators,for these reasons I advise evry beginner to be a scalper and to use scalping because this strategy doesn't require an anlysis of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji mare hisab se new trader ko pehle es kam ka acha experience hasal karna chahi aa fer ohne es kam ka acha edcation chahi aa fer es kam ko join karna chahi aa forex mai hum tabi achi trading kar sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member monir.bd is an unknown quantity at this point monir.bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually there are many trading strategies in Forex trading for new traders but i think moving average may be specially appropriate for a new trader because it is very easy to understand and here it is very easy to operate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sajakhan is an unknown quantity at this point sajakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear new traders k liye i think sab se best strategy ye hi hai k wo small amount k sath low lot size me trading karain aur live trading ko samjhen kiun k live trading demo trading se kuch alag hoti hai iss me fear aur emotions hote hain aur jab unhe lage k ab wo kafi experience hasil kar chuke hain live trading ka then they can invest more money.

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think newcomer traders should follow low risk strategies.They should enter with strongly established trends.I guess you can't learn diving in a swimming pool at least people should share experiences here so that new people can learn.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member ahmad5645 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad5645's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategies forex main boht si zayda ..ab ya hamain pta hona chhaye ka kon si strategy hamry liye best ha is ka sab say acha treeka ya ha ka hum un strategies ko bari bari demo account main test karay jis say hamain loss kam or profit zayda milay hum us strategy ko addopt karly..

Senior Member blackcobra is an unknown quantity at this point blackcobra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first he have to practice his abilities on demo account n then he will came to know how capable he is ,,, so after making him self skillfull hez would strted puting his eye on forex market n then he would be able to come on practical market.

Member imen12 is an unknown quantity at this point imen12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that forex is a totaly diferent market for me it's the best way to gain money and i advice the beginner in forex trading to know and learning more about this business to gain time
    and there is always a strategy to follow first the good trader should be smart and knowledge is a basic element also the experience has an important role, i think also that expecting the loss is essentiel
    and making a plan is important too and good luck fo everyone

Member sheikhadeel is an unknown quantity at this point sheikhadeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For new comeres sb sa pahly demo account use kry uska bad online forex lectures la us ka bad main expert business man ka rules r quotes ko follow kry ka wh kis trha trading krty thy es trha unhay trading mai kafi asane ho ge

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion the main thing is to learn and for that the small level trading is good and for that the traders only make the orders of small volume and use the pips so small that quickly easily the deal closed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 172 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)