+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 172 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a suitable Trading Strategies for a new comer (beginner) in Forex trading ?

Hybrid View

Junior Member mohammedazam is on a distinguished road mohammedazam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is a suitable Trading Strategies for a new comer (beginner) in Forex trading ?

Forex is a completely different market and usually new comers and beginners face problems in starting and moving to a good trading condition, what methods and strategies should be followed by new traders to overcome these problems ?

Suggestions, experiences and guidelines from experienced traders would be very useful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mohammedazam For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-24), babatunde77 (2021-05-25), Facebook (2018-11-24), gold1985000 (2019-04-20), Gshjs67 (2020-12-29), Hayat (2018-11-24), HP2018 (2018-11-24), imqamar (2018-01-27), kkkk (2019-04-19), mizan355 (2017-10-13), Mustansir (2018-05-09), ntn (2019-09-08), shafiqahmad (2019-05-17)

Member Lancer is an unknown quantity at this point Lancer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think newcomer traders should follow low risk strategies. They should enter with strongly established trends and at strong levels

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lancer For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08)

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I think if we can trade with proper understanding of the market only is the way to get profit from the forex trading, forex traders need to develop their own trading strategy and have to trade with proper money management.

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we all need to understand that we need to trade with proper analysis of the market basically with technical and fundamental analysis of the market. I think we need to trade with proper discipline and have to trade with proper understanding of the market trends.

Junior Member yasir ysc is an unknown quantity at this point yasir ysc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is right in forex That is true but don't you think if they just keep on taking low rick how'll they understand the reality of Forex's high risk market I know its too early to say but I guess you can't learn diving in a swimming pool at least, people should share experiences okay gays

Junior Member mohammedazam is on a distinguished road mohammedazam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is true but don't you think if they just keep on taking low rick how'll they understand the reality of Forex's high risk market I know its too early to say but I guess you can't learn diving in a swimming pool at least, people should share experiences here so that new people can learn.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mohammedazam For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08)

Senior Member mtsimha is an unknown quantity at this point mtsimha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's correct however don't you feel as long as they only carry on using small ron how'll they comprehend the reality of Forex's dangerous market I understand it is to soon to convey however I guess you can not learn diving in a swimming pool at the very least, folks should reveal ordeals right here to ensure that fresh folks can learn.

Senior Member pipshunt is an unknown quantity at this point pipshunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is tough to what is suitable for a new comer because, every traders should need to trade with the own discipline and own trading strategy and without proper trading strategy we can not make good money here.

Senior Member zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true.balky hamko best strategy ke sat best planing ho to trdeing karni chye.forex ek real business he.or ham ko isi se best profit be hasil hota he.or isi se ham ko big loss ka shikar be ban sakty he.forex or tamam business se best or better he.forex is a great job.

Member WajeehBJ is on a distinguished road WajeehBJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think no one can answer your question precisely because there isn't anything or any strategy which is good for everyone. different people have different equities and style of trading so one strategy that works for me might not work for you so in order to get your fine strategy you are gonna have to try the demo account.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WajeehBJ For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 172 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)