+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a suitable Trading Strategies for a new comer (beginner) in Forex trading ?

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to give free advice to newcomers if you want to trade at first you gain skills
    in forex trading and gain experience in the field of forex trading now is the best for
    you to get more success you do and more trading from me.
    it will help you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trading is a very risk and hard work to survive in this market we must need knowledge
    about the forex market and also many experience forex market without this
    we can not succeed there so you need lots of practice in demo account also at start
    you can lose lot your money there and can lose all your money there but you learn from your loss and time after time you will be expert in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

tillu (2017-09-25)

Member khaimunal is on a distinguished road khaimunal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a good money making business. The truth but correctly consider whether they
    just continue to use the lower Ralph, how will they understand the facts about the Forex risk industry?
    I realized before the time. to state however I assume you can not understand snorkeling in the kids pool no less,
    people should discuss the following activities so that fresh people can easily understand.
    Fortune good luck .........

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very good job. In Forex trading short term Forex or Long Forex trading.
    which trading you like. your forex trading, usually intranet trading based on a four-hour pivot point strategy,
    new arrivals should be trading in the long term because of low risk, because
    I am a beginner in the forex market I prefer short-term trading. , Best of luck Forex ...............

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think nobody can answer the question accurately simply because it is not there at all,
    or almost any method we would normally do for everyone. Different people have different campaigns,
    and trading patterns with such methods that fit my opinion, we can meet your needs,
    so you get a lot of methods, you may need to test a particular bank account.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's really valid sill not think that assuming they just keep picking the poor ron how can we imagine
    the reality about high Forex ric market? I was the earliest person in this country a long time to share with me.

eincidents more than, most people may present the true sneaking ın so that the most severe people can uncover it.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think no one can respond to your request completely because there is not any technique that is very good for everyone.
    Different individuals have different inventory and operating designs so one technique that suits me may
    not work for you so you can get a good technique that you should try to analyze this problem.
    Thanks forex India.

Member aiglblanc is on a distinguished road aiglblanc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important thing for a novice in Forex is to practice a lot on the demo account. and apply the analyses and strategies to it. Second thing he has to stay away from greed and put in his mind the idea that Forex is a field that is getting tired and studying and not a source of profit for millions or wealth

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I am new in this field I really do not know. But I think Initially new beginners face some problems.
    But if a beginner trading with some methods like stay happy with his small income. Because some new traders lose hope.
    at the first look at small earnings. Then the trader should think of the profits and for this trader should loo
    k out for a better trade that can give him as much as he wants. Patience and collecting experience can make
    a person more profitable than one. think.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every new trader before using any strategy he should be ready in the forex market.
    Without the preparation of trading can not run well in the forex business. So first the new trader
    must open a demo account and start trading there because the demo gives traders. Practical knowledge about forex market.
    i also do it before join in real account forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)