+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 547 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 536 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 5462

Thread: Forex is boaring or interesting?

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is always interesting because forex is dynamis business , we can look
    different chart every day so we can feel very intersting and we can use that movement to make profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sanwal is an unknown quantity at this point sanwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pakstar1947 View Post
    Forex boht intresting hai agar aap Forex ke bare mai jante hai agar aap ko Forex ke bare mai pta hai to ye aap ke lie boring aor wastage of time ho ga.
    in my point of view orex is so intersting an dwhenw e were very good in this then it will must be good for us and we can got in this and if w ehave not much knowledge then it will be boaring for him

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Zubair is on a distinguished road Zubair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex boring nahi hai bal keh yeh to interesting hai es mein trade ki jati hai aur app ko profit hasil hota hai jis kam mein app ko profit hasil ho faida zayda aur loss kam ho to wo kam app bore nahi lagy ga bal keh us mein app ko interest ho ga jeasa k forex mein hai.

Member rubel864 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we also feel proud when our capital increase as we get the profit. forex is like an adventure game, we can change the next level from the current level if we qualify i really like forex trading and it is really an intresting and the best site and i really like that so much it is really great and i wonderful work and the bussiness to do

Member shaheens is an unknown quantity at this point shaheens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i find it very interesting and i find myself learning everyday and applying new things and strategies though i do feel bored when i'm loosing money and the strategy isn't working for me but i keep my hopes high always.

Member dian41 is an unknown quantity at this point dian41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know about others but I feel Forex as a interesting work. This is a interesting job which not only makes us amused but also gives us much and enough money. So this is a interesting work. This gives me more pleasure. So this is a much interesting and enjoyable work rather being boaring job.

Banned Banglalink is an unknown quantity at this point Banglalink's Avatar
    Thanks
    foreign exchange it's very enjoyable company, a company which has a problem, all of us may really feel enjoyment whenever we obtain a revenue as well as all of us additionally really feel very pleased whenever the funds improve once we obtain the revenue. foreign exchange is much like a good experience online game, we are able to alter the following degree in the present degree in the event that all of us be eligible.

Senior Member alibaba is an unknown quantity at this point alibaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you ask me forex can be both it can be interesting some times and it can also be boring sometime when the market is moving quickly then it is interesting and when the market is also then it can relay get boring

Member luck3 is an unknown quantity at this point luck3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex are really boring work because Forex are not a business its are a gambling because this business are not give you a security in you capital.so i think its are very risk and boring work ,so i tell fore are boring

Senior Member tahirjutt is an unknown quantity at this point tahirjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pakstar1947 View Post
    Forex boht intresting hai agar aap Forex ke bare mai jante hai agar aap ko Forex ke bare mai pta hai to ye aap ke lie boring aor wastage of time ho ga.
    bro in my point of view the forex is so much interesting and we can got much with this sowe should must be got knowledge about this and one day we will be good in this and with out knowledge it is boaring

+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 547 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 536 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)